|| 26. Yearning, Longing

----- Dead Apple : Without Me
|| 26. Yearning, Longing

 Yearning, Longing

You don't have to say just what you did.
I already know.

       "DAZAI!"

       You who had just come down screamed your lungs out. Dazai immediately turned around. He found you running towards him. You became impatient and stumbled several times.

       Finally, you hugged Dazai until you both fall to the ground. Not only your hands, but your knives wings also embraced him. You were crying uncontrollably in Dazai's arms.

       Dazai chuckled and stroked your hair and back gently. "Shh, it's okay. Everything is fine now."

       "Fuck! Shit! Stupid! Damn it! What a huge idiot!" You continued to curse at your husband. You beat Dazai's chest in each of your curses. Dazai only stroked your back, letting all of your worries, anger and resentment out.

       After you calmed down, Dazai pulled himself to look at your [E/C]-colored eyes. "[Y/N], what I did earlier-" He couldn't find the right way to apologize. "I'm sorry, I made you worry. I know how panicked you were when Ango said I was a suspect."

[ A/N : E/C - Eyes Colors. ]

       You shook your head slowly. "I know you tried to protect this city. I'm your wife, so I believe in everything you do."

       Dazai chuckled, until he realized something was missing from you. "Wait, where are your earrings?" Dazai asked.

       "[Y/D/N] broke it." You answered as you rubbed your eyes.

       "Ah, looks like her soul is still awake." Dazai murmured. "In that case," Dazai took out the Crystal of Memories that your daughter had previously given him. He also took the earring magnet that you brought and put it on your ear. Until, "Thank God, Papa and Mama are fine."

       You and Dazai laughed. "She wouldn't realize she has saved us." Said Dazai. You nodded. "It's okay."

       Silence covered both of them immediately. "Dazai, can I asked you something?" you called, breaking the silence.

       "What is it?"

       "About our promise to my brother. You always do what he does. But, are you going to try to get rid of your own life at the same age as him? This year you're-" Dazai understood that you had been worried about that for a long time.

       "Maybe not for now. I'll do it again when our daughter is growing up and understands all the kind of terror in this world. When she can be more independent and take care of herself."

       You smiled at his answer. Both of them fell silent while enjoying the sun which began to occupy its throne in the dawn sky.

       "Is this really what you wanted?" Kyouka suddenly asked. You and Dazai turned around to her.

       "Like Shibusawa, I think Dazai-san and [Y/N]-san can put their past behind them again." Atsushi answered, making you smiled a little bit. "But this is right. At least, for now, I'm proud we are able to protect the city together. I think it's at least a little more beautiful to live on with you, Kyouka-chan, and the others." You and Dazai smiled, realizing that Atsushi has matured since the first time Dazai found him.

       "Dazai," you called him.

       Before Dazai can answer, you've locked Dazai's lips with yours. "Sweet," said Dazai softly. He can feel the longing and the abundant affection from the kiss. He also cupped your cheek to return the kiss deeper.

       "You have no idea how much I miss you." You claimed as you continue to kiss him deeper.

       "I'm sorry, Belladonna. I wouldn't leave you again."

       Meanwhile, Atsushi and Kyouka could only looked away.

       "YOU!" Until you both heard Kunikida's scream. You pulled yourself from the kiss. Your knives wings turned to ashes when you turned off your ability. Dazai helped you up. He knew you have lost a lot of energy, not only physically but also mentally. He can see it from the way you stand that need a little support.

       "BONEHEADS! YOU'RE STILL ALIVE!"

       Slowly, you began to release your hold from Dazai's arms. "I'll return to my headquarters. I'm sure Mori-san is looking for me too. I'll pick you up at the ADA office when I'm finished. " You said.

       "Then we'll return to our daughter." You nodded and smiled. Dazai kissed your lips briefly. You leave. Dazai turned his gaze to his friends from ADA after your back was nowhere to be seen. Dazai smiled softly.

       "I might live a little longer than i thought just for both of them. I didn't break my promise, right?"

       "Odasaku..."

A/N : Hello, fellas~ How? A little bit to the end, I maybe will add some bonus chapter, but idk

A/N : Hello, fellas~ How? A little bit to the end, I maybe will add some bonus chapter, but idk. So see you guys!~

 So see you guys!~

Here, here

Here, here... Pretty Dazai in Sunset. This always be my aesthetic. I love him~

Headline Picture from datura-foxglove on Tumblr

TBC,
Dead Apple : Without Me
July, 2020