Endeavor

This was requested by @KH3hypetrain

AU - Soulmate

Quirk - Dragon, you can breath fire from your mouth and you have scaly wings and a dragon's tail along with horns and pointed ears. Your teeth are extremely sharp as well  and one of your hands is a dragon claw

~3rd Person View~

You had been captured by a group of villains that were trying to get you to join their league but no matter how much they tried to get into your head your answer was of course always no, this was when All Might had already retired and Endeavor was the new number one hero but you doubted that anyone was going to save you when there are much bigger threats going on I;the world so you figured it was either find a way of escape or die trying.

Or al least that's what you thought until a the wall furthest from you fucking explodes and the brick pieces hit a couple of the villains knocking them out, once the smoke cleared behind all the rubble was no one but the number one hero himself Endeavor. Looking as grumpy as he looks when he's on TV.

"Let that innocent man go!" He shouts at the rest of the villains but they weren't going down without a fight.

~X~

"Are you alright sir?" Endeavor asks you after defeating the villains, he gets closer to you so he finally unchain you when a red string appears around your ring finger and his, connecting you two together. He looks at you and you look at him, neither you knowing what to say until you finally break the uncomfortable silence.

"Soooo... wanna get a drink with me?"

~X~

And that takes you to where you  are now, at a bar with a very drunk Endeavor leaning against you. You would have never guessed that the number one hero was such a light weight when it came to drinking because you can hold your liquor quite well. He was so drunk that the bar tender said it was time for him to go so of course you helped him walked but since his house was so far you decided that your place would be a much better option so you place it was.

Once inside you lay him on your couch "I'll get you some water" but before you could leave he grabs your wrist and yanks you on top of him, pulling you into a very deep and hungry kiss.

This made your dragon instincts kick in and the only thing going through your head was 'mate mate mate' he lets go of your arm and you hold his waist while his hands tangle into your hair while both your tongues tangle together, him to drunk to want anything else but sex and your dragon instincts to over powering to stop yourself from wanting to fuck the liv daylights out of him.

~Reader's POV~

We were basically tearing our clothes off each other's bodies and throwing them everywhere onto the living room floor, he might be more muscular then I am but I'm not letting him be top in this relationship and from the way he was grinding his hips upwards against he doesn't seem to mind. He currently had his hand around my shaft jacking me off while I take a nice sniff of his mate scent which smelled like sweet cinnamon to me.

"Oi, get on your hands and knees" he instantly does what I say, I have to say he has a nice ass. I lick my top lip "do you want me to stretch you or do you want me raw?~"

"D-Damn it *hick* just f-fuck me!" He growls and I smirk, pressing a large dragon dick against his hole "Put it in— AH!~" he moans in both pain and pleasure as I slam inside of him my large knot hitting his ass.

"Mmm~ You're so tight Enji~" I moan and thrust harshly into him, my knot continuously slamming against his ass. At the moment he was to tight to be able to push it in. He was gripping the couch cushion under him while I push his face into it to muffle his loud ass moaning, I'd like to hear him scream don't get me wrong but I don't need my neighbors on my ass.

"F-FUCK! HARDER~~!" He shouts and I comply, thrusting harder and faster into him. "I-IT FEELS SO G-GOOD~~!!" He shouts while his back arches. Enji looks at me from behind "Y-YOUR KNOT~~!! AHH~! NGH~! I-I WANT IT~~!!!" This took my by surprise

"Are you Ah~ Sure Enji? MmmMm~ you might not be able to NGH~ take it~" I moan but he just pushes his hips against me more, so I comply again and do my best to push my knot inside of him. It was hard because he was still so tight but I eventually got it inside of him and his insides instantly squeeze around it which felt amazing, I felt like I was gonna cum any minute now.

His insides are so tight and hot a couldn't take it, I was gonna spill my seed inside of him and make him carry my dragon pups. He is my soulmate after all.

My claws were digging deep into his skin so much that there was going to be red marks there for weeks, large pants of smoke we're leaving my mouth as he couldn't to scream my name in pleasure. He suddenly cums with another back arch and his insides squeeze me even tighter which sends me over the edge and cumming inside of him, filling him the brim with my seed while my tail wags like a dog's.

He turns around to look at me again "Y-You better stay if I-I end up pregnant" he pants and I chuckle holding him from behind

"Of course Enji~" I start to pull out of him before releasing something... I'm stuck "um... I'm stuck" I gulp

"What?! What do you mean you're stuck?!"