Games

I awoke early, feeling completely whole. Being mated fully was a great experience, I felt like a more mature person. It was hard to explain the feelings rushing through my brain. I turn over in hopes to snuggle into Dean, when I was met with a neatly tucked in cover and no Dean.

This made me feel sad, I wanted to be with my mate as of now. He should be laying with me right now, with me, not any where else.
Maybe I was being selfish, maybe he had to get up and attend to pack business.

*Where are you Dean?* Now that we were mated I could mind link with him. It made me happy to have that kind of bond with him.

*I am busy. Get up and get ready. I'll be in the room in 15 minutes.* He answered very stern and coldly, it all came crashing back to me. He was mad at me still for not performing a sexual act?!? Screw him. Now I was pissed, and any feelings of joy coursing through my veins completely dissipated and had vanished.

When he gets back here, I'll kill him. Argh he makes me so angry, but I love him to tiny bits.

I got up off the bed and walked into the bathroom and stripped off my clothes. I opened the shower door and stepped in, the water sprang out as I turned the knob and it felt good on my aching muscles. After a quick little shower, I hopped out to dry off. I decided to let my long locks air dry while I got dressed. I'm guessing this was a spare closet, but it had all the right necessities.

Let's make this interesting, shall we? I pulled on a maroon long sleeve crop top that fit really snug it was perfect and would have Dean itching to take it off me. Along with that, I slipped on a pair of light wash daisy duke shorts. They were form fitting and made my body look super hot. I finished my light touch of makeup and took a look in the mirror. I had to say, I looked a little slutty but that was the point. I got out a cute pair of sandals and strapped them on.

As I finished with my look I heard the door creak open. I turned around to be met with a handsome looking Dean. Boy couldn't I just eat him up. He stalked towards me with coal black eyes. If I knew anything, it was that that was not a good sign. He reached me and put his lips to my ear.

"Are you trying to test me even more than you already have? If you want I can just start your punishment now, then fuck you right here against this counter... Is this what you want?" Fuck him. I hate the way he does this, he is a living nightmare. I pushed passed him and ran into the bathroom. I turned and locked the door and sat against the bath tub. I cried, I cried for my family, I cried for my friends, I cried for myself. I just sat while I cried and sobbed ever so violently.

"Maria..." He smoothly spoke.

I decided to ignore him, but that was not a good idea.

"Maria I'm trying to keep my patience... I really am, but you are making this very hard." I figured I should let him in so he doesn't break another door. I got up from the ground and unlocked the door, and stood in front of it and kept my gaze on the floor. He instantly brought his hand to my chin and lifted my gaze to him.

"I am sorry for upsetting you my darling, but you need to learn to obey me as your alpha. You need-" I'm tired of hearing this.

"No Dean, that's where you're wrong. I don't HAVE to obey you for shit. You have it wrong, we are equals, mates, lovers, but you don't treat me like it. You treat me like just another pack member and I'm tired of it. I'm taking a break. I'm calling my parents and I'll be going back to stay with them until you've cleaned up your act. You have no choice in this matter, I'm leaving and you won't keep me captive any longer." I looked into his eyes to see so many emotions swirling around. He was angry, depressed, but most of all hurt. I expected him to lock me up and never let me leave but to my surprise I heard the words that made me know he was heading in the right direction.

"If that is what you want, my sweet" He said with a bow and walked out of the bathroom.

I didn't even notice, but I had tears streaming down my cheeks. I went out to the bed where my phone laid. As I spoke with my father about coming to get me, I saw Dean by the window just staring out of it in a deep though.

I knew this is what we needed.

--------------------

I believe our little Maria is right!
Tell me how you guys liked it:))
Sorry for any grammar errors:/

Bye bye lovelies,
-XOXO, Molly

COMMENT : VOTE