fuck off

Mothsou was on her way to her local anime convention with her friend Clariti. She always loved seeing what "art" and "full body cushions" she could get. She ardently defended the fact that the pillows were just for back pains, and she just "admired" the artists, but everybody knew the real reason. It's no secret moth was a little "kinkier" than most in her friend group, despite the innocent exterior of playing royale high. Only one of the people in her friend group knew the full extent of her lewdness, and that was Clariti. Moth and Clariti always felt like they were the yin to each other's yang. They told everything to each other, off and online. But whenever Moth talked about her relationships, Clariti was uncomfortable. Not obviously uncomfortable, but just enough to be noticeable. Moth never pushed the reason of her un comfort, and just carried on as if she hadn't noticed. She wasn't the type of person to pry. 

When they had arrived at the convention, everything was going as normal. There were a bunch of fat middle-aged men dressed like 12 year old fairies, and 19 year old women dressed skimpily. If you've been to enough of these conventions you know that these types of people are nothing new to see. They practically ignored the neckbeard who walked up to them and asked who they were cosplaying as, even though they were just in regular clothes. After purchasing various "art" from the vendors, they got hungry.  They went to one of the concessions and ordered sushi. 

While they were sitting down enjoying their overpriced sushi, they were discussing any other "art" they wanted to buy. I can guarantee they already bought the lewdest shit in the building. Something horrible was happening though, almost as soon as they finished the sushi, Clariti was clutching her stomach and had an expression of immense pain. "What's wrong Clariti?" Moth said. "I think this sushi was old." Moth rushed her to the bathrooms, but they were being cleaned.  Moth decided to go into the back of the building.

M: "Ok. Luckily there's nobody out here. You can do what you need to do now."

C: "Uh... I could but... I really don't want to make a mess." Responded Clariti.

M: "Aren't there dumpsters right here?" Moth proceeded to open one and was greeted to tarnished cosplay uniforms covered in an indescribable amount of bodily fluids. "Nevermind. What were you thinking of?"    

authors note SHUT THE FUCK UP I NEED CLARITI TO SHIT IN MOTH'S MOUTH OK FUCK

C: "I wouldn't want to alarm you but... it'd be kind of like euphoria." 

Moth immediately knew what she was thinking of, since they were both filthy degenerates. 

M: "What? Is that the only thing we could do?"

C: "I think so. It doesn't feel right shitting on all the dreams of those anorexic hooters employees."

M:"I mean... I'll let you. Despite how gross this is."

authors note OH BOY I CAN'T WAIT FOR MY MOM TO SEE THIS

 Moth lied down flat on her back and opened her mouth wide and watched as clariti lowered her panties to where it was hanging just off one foot. She lifted her skirt and squatted over her face. "I-I'll try not to miss." she said as she lowered down. Moth adjusted her mouth to where Clariti's asshole was. Despite her best efforts, it was hard not to look at her friend's nice supple ass. Moth had an idea. 

C: "O-ok, are you ready for me to-" Moth grabbed Clariti's ass, "W-What are you doing?" Clariti said flustered, M: "I don't want you to make a mess on my face. This is way cleaner." Was Moth's excuse, but she really wanted a reason to feel her friend's buttocks. They were way softer than she had imagined them feeling, almost like two warm meat body pillows that she could snuggle into whenever she was cold or lonely. Moth spread the cheeks apart and put her open mouth around the anus. If she wanted too, she could have probably stuck her tongue in there, but she didn't feel like pushing her luck.

Moth gave Clariti the go ahead with a light smack. Moth felt the steamy fecal mater slowly, but steadily, drip into her mouth. At first she was repulsed, but after a little while she aquired a taste for it. She lapped all of the shit she could up like a thirsty elephant near a water hole.