𝕠𝕟𝕖

Billie

I did it, I finally left Hayden. I've been trapped in his web of lies since freshmen year. He forced me to drop out of high school, which wrecked my parents. They wanted my life to be perfect. A perfect job, perfect home, perfect husband, perfect kids, they just wanted me to live my best life. And Hayden ruined that for me.

He forced me into situations that I couldn't escape. He pressured me to smoke once, pressured me to try drugs, which caused me to overdose and I almost lost my life. He repeatedly said he knew what's best for me, and that's to stay with him. But was he really right about that? He ruined so many opportunities for me. If i had never dated him, I'd be packing to go to Harvard. But, I had to be stupid and fall for him. Guess it's all my fault.

The last straw for me was when he started body shaming me because I was rapidly gaining weight. Saying "your so fat now" "wtf is wrong with you" "no one wants a fat girl."

But it turned out that I was pregnant. He was furious and wouldn't let me go to doctors appointments or even leave the house. I have no clue how far along I am, I don't even know what month it is.

I know it's probably not the best decision but, I wanna get into a new relationship fast. I don't wanna wait. I need someone to love me, to care about me. Hayden was my first and only boyfriend. He never really loved me, he just wanted to be able to say he had a girlfriend. He's cheated multiple times and he forced me to stay with him every time. I just need a guy that will be loyal and actually love me.

I listened to the sound of the rocks on the side walk crumbling under my shoes. I looked down and realized I was about to trip over a stone. My foot glided against it and My face slammed against the concrete.

"Jesus Christ! Are you okay beautiful?" A concerned voice from behind me asked. Before I could reply, everything went black.