𝕥𝕨𝕠

finneas

I've been watching for Billie out of my window since she said she left her house. I'm so excited to see her, and I'm glad she left her dirt bag of a boyfriend. She called me this morning and told me everything. It hurts my heart knowing that she was treated so badly by him. She deserves better.

I saw her start walking up the side walk leading to my house. I smiled and got excited. I rushed down the stairs, tripping and skipping a couple steps. When I got to the door I saw Billie laying down on the concrete and my neighbor Brandon freaking out next to her. My heart dropped.

"QUE WHAT HAPPENED!?" I yelled, approaching him sitting on his knees trying to wake up billie. "I saw her walking then she tripped on that rock and fell, I think she passed out!"

I picked her up and threw her over my shoulder, rushing over to my car. "Brandon your coming with me, c'mon." He looked at me confused, but then he followed me to the car. Once we got in I laid Billie across him and I took the wheel.

Billie
~hospital~

My vision started to blur in and out. Finneas was hovering over top of me. "Doctor, I think she's waking up!"

Two new people started hovering over me, one man with almond colored skin, and a woman in a doctors uniform.

"Billie sweetie, can you focus your eyes on me?" I blinked a couple times then stared at her. "Good job. You don't have a concussion or any broken bones. All you have is some healthy babies in there." She rested her hand on my stomach. I looked at her confused.

"Babies? I thought it was only one?" Finneas spoke for me. "You guys didn't know?" "No I uh, I was in a very bad relationship and I couldn't leave the house. So I haven't been able to go to a doctors appointment."

"Oh, I'm so sorry." It went silent for a second until the doctor started talking again. "Well, congratulations your having triplets."

My heart dropped. There's no way. Finneas looked at me in shock. "Billie how did you- three? Bil this is insane!" I looked over to the man next to him. He looked shocked as well. I have no clue who he was.

"You are 7 months, so you are very far in the pregnancy. Multiples usually come a month or so early, so babies might be on there way next month. Or they might even make an appearance this month."

"Wait I'm 7 months? That's why I'm so fat?" "Your not fat, it's just the little ones in there stretching some stuff." The doctor lightly laughed. "I'm going to get supplies for an ultrasound, I'll be right back."
The door closed and Finneas looked at me.

"Sooo, I have some bad news Bil." "What is it?" "You cant stay at my house with me and Claudia."

Is he serious!? Where am I supposed to stay!? Am I gonna be homeless?? "Bro are you serious!" "I'm sorry, me and Claudia are using the guest suite as an air B and B. But, we do have a place for you to go."

"Where? Are you sending me to a homeless facility or something?" "No, my man Brandon here," He hit the guys arm and he smiled at me.

"Brandon is my neighbor, he lives alone so there's a lot of space for you in his luxury apartment." Brandon walked over to me and smiled. "You don't have to stay with me, if your uncomfortable staying with a stranger that's fine. I can hook you up with a hotel or something. Whatever you wanna do mamas."

"Did you just call me mamas?" "Yes, I'm sorry." "No no no, it's cute. I like that." I looked up at him, he was so cute and sweet. "Are you down to stay with me?"

"But what about the triplets? I don't have the money to buy all of the stuff I need and on top of that I'll be wrecking your home-" His thumb caressed my cheek as he chuckled. "Don't worry about that, ill help you out. And trash my apartment all you want it's fine with me. I'm not a stuck up rich bitch i promise."

"So you gonna stay with me mamas?" "I guess." He winked then walked back over to Finneas.

The doctor came in with her stuff for the ultrasound. She pulled up my shirt and squirted some cold ass gel type shit on my lower abdomen. Another device rolled across the gel, the doctor pointed at the screen.

 Another device rolled across the gel, the doctor pointed at the screen

I immediately started to sob. "Those are the heads, they are fraternal and very healthy. Would you like to know the genders?"

I nodded. "Okay, baby A is a little girl," Finneas smiled widely and started to cry.

"Baby B is," she moved around the device and smiled. "Another little girl."

"For the last little baby, baby C is a..." she held the device in a certain spot and looked up at the monitor.

"It's a girl. Congratulations, your having three girls."