𝕥𝕙𝕣𝕖𝕖

Billie
~que's house~

"Here is your room," He opened a door revealing a huge bedroom. It was beautiful. There was a king size bed, a huge bathroom, a walk in closet. It was perfect.

"Oh my god, this is awesome!" He left the room and opened the door to the room beside mine. "And this room can be the nursery. I think there's enough space for 3 cribs in here." I laughed and looked up at him.

"Dude your hair is sick." I ran my fingers through his hair and smiled. His face turned red and he smiled. "Do you have any hair dye? I've been wanting to do something to my hair but my boyfriend wouldn't let me. He said I'd look like 'a ghetto lesbian from the streets.'"

"Damn, and yeah I have a whole bathroom full of hair dye." "For real!? Can you dye my hair for me? I can do it myself but..." "No I can do it, come with me and we can figure out what color you want."

He led me down stairs to one of the bathrooms, and opened up a huge closet. Every color hair dye you could imagine was right in front of me.

"WOAH! How did you even afford all of this?!" "My brothers a hair dresser, he gave all of this to me and taught me how to properly dye hair." I grabbed a bottle of dye and smiled. "Can you dye my hair blue?" "Of course, that's easy."

I sat down in the chair and felt his hands run through my hair. "You have beautiful eyes." "Thank you." I started to feel all tingly inside, I've never felt this was before.

Hours passed and my hair was done. It was about 2 am, we spent the whole time talking about eachothers pasts. Brandon is so sweet and handsome, he makes me feel a type of way. He makes me feel happy.

Brandon

Billie went to sleep, so I cleaned the bathroom because we got hair dye everywhere, then got ready for bed as well. Something alarmed me though when I walked past her room. It sounded like she was moaning.

Omg is she doing what I think she's doing? I put my ear against the door and my eyes widened. "Fuck Que right there mmm."

Does she....like me? I've only met her today and she's moaning my name....

    I opened the door and she stared at me. "Brandon! Omg! It's not what it looks like I promise!" I scanned her body, all I can say is, wow. She's fine as hell.

       I looked at the vibrator on her bed and tried to hold in my laughs. She really brought a vibrator with her? Damn.

"I honestly don't know what to say Billie..." "You may not know what to say, but I know what you can do." She got up from the bed and walked towards me.

Her long nails ran down my back, her bright blue crystal eyes pierced into mine. She got up on her tippy toes and bit my ear. "I want you in me."