13.

jimin stares at the history walls. "jungkook." jungkook hummed. "why's history so boring?" jungkook turned to jimin with a confused look on his face.

"what do you mean?" jimin sighs. "just look at the walls. like there's nothing. nothing but a map. and then look over there." jimin points to the books.

"there's only history books and a fucking map in here. no wonder why everyone falls asleep and fails this class." jimin looks around the room to see everyone talking in a chatter.

jimin looks towards the back of the room. 'taehyung isn't here?' he said to himself. 'i've never seen him miss a day of school.'

jimin..

hello?

EARTH TO PARK JIMIN!

jimin snaps out of his zone. "oh shit sorry what?" jungkook furrows his eyebrows. "what were you doing? it was like your stupid ass couldn't hear me." jimin looks towards the back of the room again.

"taehyung isn't here." jungkook lifts one of his eyebrows. "who in the what now?" jimin sighs. "i said taehyung isn't here, the boy that always almost never skips school, the one who always sits alone and has that red notebook always in his hand."

jungkook un furrows his eyebrows and crosses his arms. "park jimin, i have absolutely no clue who the fuck you are talking about."

jimin huffs and goes back to checking out the room. "oh jeon, when are you going to actually pay attention to your surroundings and get to know more people?" jungkook puts his fingers on his chin. he lifts up his hand and placed his finger on jimins nose. "never."