Blinded

*Seems about right a perfect look for a yandere hinata.*

Hinata Shouyo, you always admire how determined he is. No matter what other people say or how much his surrounding gets negative he just never had it in him to just give up. He always find a reason to take a step forward.

You admire his determination but you also sometimes hate it. Well not because you got some kind of wrath toward him but because he just doesnt take a no for an answer.

For example when you tell him to no on some event he invinted you later on he will bicker about it and ask you to come again. Or when your doing something and he helps you you wouldnt mind but its just annoying sometimes. Makes you feel so....helpless...

And ofcourse this too. Now its been the 7th time you rejected his confession. At first you were glad that he doesnt seem too bothered by it but he keep insisting as usual.

Hinata is such a sweet, naive, honest, and positive boy that you cant just be piss about it . You know how rejection feels and u know how much it hurt the little guy so you just cant seem to bring yourself to be annoyed by it.

But you know you have tell him. The reason why you cant accept his feelings. Well thats cuz you already have your own feelings accepted by someone and you 2 are currently dating.

And since he goes to a different school the only person who probably knows about him is your brother Kageyama. Yup..thats right hinatas own partner.

Thats why you want to tell hinata cuz you dont want him to find out through your brother. Thats will just hurt the pure innocent little giant.

Its better if he knows early right. Well sorry to tell but little did you know the tiny little runt already knows about it. And yes he did find out through kageyama. But he find that out even before he made his 1st confession. Afterall its not the 2st time he was turned down.

Everyone turn him down when the subject is volleyball and he didnt give up and learned that his determination got him what he deserves. So he wont give up. He wont give you up. He is determined to win you one way or another. Thast why he'll pay your boyfriend a little visit.

You on the other hand was texting your boyfriend telling him that you will tell hinata soon about the 2 of you. He was getting annoyed and jealous at the little runt but you always reassure him. It was a bad behavior of his to pick fights when his jealous or pissed so you always have to calm him down. It always worried you that he might get over board and end up killing someone. But you know he wouldnt do that.

His probobly pissed rn knowing you still didnt tell hinata about it so you thought about visiting him or not.

YOUR CHOICE

A. VISIT HIM
B. GO HOME AND LET HIM BE