A angel or a devil

*Some memes before I lost my sanity*

Suga has always been that ideal boyfriend type for everyone when it comes to his team mates he is mor elike a mom. But nonetheless he is that beautiful angelic role model. An angel indeed.

Well atleast supposed angel.

It was normal everything was until y/n came in his life. Suga's underclassman. Y/n was a 2nd year and currently being mentored (tutored) by sugawara.

The teacher appointed suga to mentor y/n despite being a year above. He never knew this girl/boy. But that 1st eye contact was everything he needs to know.

Purity

That was how suga see you. Those innocent pure (eye color) eyes of your smile shine brighter than the hinata ehem I mean the sun. Such expressions you wear are always blessings everytime he sees them.

Sugawara admired you. Eventually admiration turned to infatuation and as time goes by it turned into OBSESSION.

You see sugawara as a nice kind hearted angel. Smart and wise wih his word and gives very good advice. To you he was defenitely one of those ideal type.

But not your type.

Suga was defenitely the mom type and you like that but those types cna only be listed in friend ideals your type is the dad type even if they dont admit it or dont know it they established dominance and just average simple and strong as you would say.

So everyday you would come and see the volleyball boys team practice just to see him.

Not a libero but he supports the team any time he gets in game or not. Daichi Sawamura.

After being friends wih sugawara he asked you to come snd watch the team practice. So you did curious to know. Thats when you met him. Nice and kind very simple and definitely a dad type. As he mostly loose his temper and scold his team mates.

You come everyday to see them practice and eventually even warmed up to the team. You even got yourself a squad nishinoya and tanaka are at the same year as you after all.

Your feelings grew and as time goes by graduation is in coming for the 3rd years. You want to confess to him but dont know how or if its right.

So you decided to ask his best friend well more close best friend since his always by his side.

Suga on the other hand is thinking whether or nit he should confess to you since he will be graduating soon and wont be at the same school as you.

He wants to confirm that you are his. And only he can have you. Forever together.

You peaked inside suga's classroom. When suga saw you he instantly got up from his seat and ran up to you.

"Y/n you need anything?" Suga ask. He loves doing something for you specially that you always watch him when he does it.

You grab sugas hand and ran for he hills. You wanna ask him for advice but not in public no someone might hear or something.

Once you 2 are completely alone you quicky told him everything. You told him your feelings for daichi you told him how you want to confess to him and so on and on.

Suga on the other hand was silent while he keep hearing you ramble about daichi. His hands clench tightly.

Then final strike you ask him for advice.

"Suga-san what do you think should I confess or what?"

Suga is in rage both confusion sadness and anger is boiling up inside him. But he knows his act he knows how to handle things. Cuz he always have a clear goal in his mind.

And that goal right now is to make you his.

To Suga's relief he didnt loose composure. He smiled at you. That same beautiful angelic smile the smile that holds purity and beauty but now its holding something else.

"Yeah you should!" He beamed. You smiled at him. Little did you know that about the pain slowly crawling to you.

Suga is an angelic person trusting him is easy and just that can be an advantge against you.

Slowly but surely he will make you his pure angel isolated in his devilish hands 'protected' against the world.

All he needs to do for now is wait till you come back to him.

YOUR CHOICE

A. CONFESS
B. DONT CONFESS