Introduction

Kyungsoo was a victim. Of sex trafficking that is. A fact that could easily be looked over after a quick scoff, but really, matters were much more serious than that. Sure, the term "male trafficking" is rare, but it was definitely in existence.

"Only $30? Do you think that this is some sort of joke?" a beastly man chastises, "Are we playing games? I said at the least bring back $100, you worthless piece of shit." The harsh words sting more than the leather belt that strikes his frail body. This scene had become routine for him, because most people would rather buy a young, innocent girl to sleep with. Majority of the time this was his daily routine. In the rare occasion of a horny girl or a gay man renting him out, he was fucked lifeless. Used as some sort of object, sold by the hour. This was the life of Do Kyungsoo.

Kyungsoo's pimp gives one last kick in his gut before leaving, muttering swear words under his breath. Clearly he was not pleased. That day was particularly unpleasant, because of the vague sensation of hunger that loomed in his stomach. The last few days were mostly unsuccessful, so meals were not present. At this point, Kyungsoo was hardly even alive. Every inch of his petite body ached, streaked raw with lashes.

End of days were the best in Kyungsoo's opinion. Sleep was his escape. No pain, no hunger. He was too tired to even dream. Sleep was a safe heaven for Kyungsoo. That was all his wished for that day. 

Kyungsoo lies on the ice cold concrete; barely hanging onto life. His eyes flicker as he traces the cracked stone. Why do I even bother? Pointless, pointless, pointless.

Just as the small male's eyes flutter close, a body briskly enters the room and shakes him gently. 

"Are you alright?" the nameless figure asks, voice blurred with panic and worry.

Kyungsoo makes out a small, "Help..."  before falling into deep slumber.

The rescuer gently lifts the lifeless young man off the floor before running out of the threatening space.