The Lines That Stole My Heart Away

• Dedicated to Luap Niatsirhc Sotnas

The Lines That Stole My Heart Away

Reivviel Ian's POV

"oh oh "- Vera

"what ? You'll give up ? "

"no I have one now ! " - Vera

"okay let's hear it now ... "

"Are you the one destined for me ? " - Vera asked

I'm not sure if she's serious ...

"Why? "

"haha ! In your dreams ! " - Vera

"what's the connect ? "

"haha ! Secret ! " - Vera

"okay okay ..."

"haha! " - Vera

"that was corny though ..."

"haha! "- Vera

Vera yawn and I noticed that she wants to sleep now ... I can't blame her ... It's really late ...

"Vera do you want to sleep now ? "

"No ! " - Vera yawn again

"oh I see " I said teasingly while putting my arms around my chest

"Yes" - Vera yawn for the third time but this time her eyes are wet

"uhm Vera you have to sleep now ..." I said

"Is it okay to you ? " - Vera yawned again

"Yes"

"okay" - Vera

"I'll take you home Now"

"no I can manage" - Vera

"Please ... You might caught an accident ... Please I just want to make sure that you're safe ... "

"okay Reivviel " - Vera

"is there somebody in your house ? "

"well none?, but don't worry our security guards and my maids are there don't worry they already know you " - Vera

"okay I'll take you home now"

" and oh Reivviel ?! " - Vera

"yes ? "

"my keys are in my bag, just in case I fell asleep in the car" - Vera

"okay "

We got into my car and as soon as she's inside my car ... She's fast asleep ... So I decided to take her home ... We stop in front of her house ... I don't want to wake her up so I decided to carry her ... Manong Guard opened the door for me ... I thanked him ... And he smiled ... I grabbed her key of her room ... And ... Carried her ... She's like a feather to me ... Almost as weightless at it seems ... I opened the door ... And put her in her bedroom ... It was huge and the walls were painted in light violet ... Her bed was big enough for three people ... I laid her In her bed ... I put a cover to keep her warm ... Hmmm I'm really curious ... It wouldn't hurt to take a short tour in her house ... She mentioned me a while ago that nobody is here ... Her brother Verne is with my sister ... ate Reizziel ... In the walls there were sketches of dresses and gowns ... They were very eye catching ...

I say pictures too in the walls ... Picture of her when she was a young girl ... And oh a picture when she graduated ... She's beautiful ... There's a photo of her baking ... And then the photo of her when she's all covered with flour and laughing ... There's a family picnic ... A tea party with her toys ... Pool party in there pool ... But what catches my attention most is the photo where she's wearing a light silver sleeveless clothing ... Some of Her hair strands were tied back ... But some are falling ... Her eyes were almost hazel green here ... She's wearing a silver ring ... A white gem as her earrings ... Her knees were close to her chest ... She's sitting here ... In an open field ... Her hand is in her chin ... As if she's lonely ... Waiting for a companion ...