Chapter 13: In Destiny (Short)

Y/N's POV

"Cayde?" A male's Voice asked we look to see Zavala.

"Hey Zavala, I love what you did to your hair, I see you got a little shave" Cayde joked. Zavala Smiled and helped Cayde up before hugging him.

"Its good to see you again old friend, Zavala said and Cayde hugs back slightly.

"Ok ok. No need for any more hugs. I'm gonna rust from the waterworks" He joked. Zavala pulled away

"What about these two-" Zavala said until he saw Uldren and he clenched his fist.

"Easy big guy, He is here for a Proper Trial, the other guy is the reason I am alive," Cayde said and Zavala looked at me. I waved.

"Alright, I believe you." He said then Cayde saw Ikora.

"Oh hey Ikora," He said but got a Punch in the gut. "Ok... I deserved that" He said

"Damn right you did. But its good to see you again" She said.

I chuckle and Wait.

"You, What is your name?" Zavala asked.

"My name is Y/N L/N. I am nearly a Huntsmen in Training" He said and they looked confused.

"Let me explain after Uldren gets his trial," I said and they nodded and the Trial was set up. Everyone said for Uldren to get a public Execution. To which Cayde got the pleasure of doing.

Afterwards, I explained to Zavala and Ikora how Cayde was still alive and of Remnant and that Cayde has to come back with me since he can't stay due to the system. 

It was now the evening and I was looking up to the Traveller, with a Glass of Water in my hand. "Beautiful, isn't it?" Zavala said walking up to me.

"It sure is," I said as I look at it, suddenly a bright light appeared from it and hit me. It Pushed me back to the railing and My health was going down rapidly. It was too powerful to get out of But it soon stopped. I was at 100HP. I fall to my knees weakly. Zavala came to my side and helped me up.

"That's the first time I ever saw that happen." He said and I coughed.

"Same.." I groaned then a Ghost Appeared in front of me.

"Hello Guardian, I am sorry for the Traveller hitting you, It was testing your power. You are lucky you are strong otherwise that would've killed you. Anyways I am your new ghost since you survived and you are now a Guardian. I will be joining you on your adventures but seeing as the world you reside in doesn't have the Traveller I won't be able to revive you but I will help you when I can" the Ghost said in a Feminine tone. "For now, what class would you want to be?" Ghost asked.

"Hunter, since I cant chose all three. I prefer  Hunter cause of their skills and abilities. No offence to you Zavala" I said and he smiled.

"None taken, Guardian," He said then Cayde and Ikora rushed over 

"What happened?" They asked then Cayde saw my ghost. "Oh... you became a Guardian?" Cayde said with what I think is a Grin.

"Sure am, I am a Hunter too," I said Grinning.

"Oh No..." Ikora said rubbing her eyes together.

"Wanna go kill some stuff?" He asked and I grinned even more.

"Oh hell yeah!" I exclaimed.

"Hey Little Buddy, think you can give Y/N some of my old Gear?" He asked his ghost. Then I got some gear in my Inventory and I equipped it.

"Oh no... there's two of them," Ikora said.

Cayde and I look at her. "Hey, we aren't the same, we just share the same interests," We both said in sync. We both look at each other and Laugh.

"And they talk in Sync. Zavala Help" Ikora said as he looked at where Zavala was but he was gone. "ZAVALA!" Ikora yelled going to find him.

"He's Fucked," We both said with a chuckle. "Let's go, ok we need to stop... It's getting weird. Shut up!" We yelled at each other. This continued for a while until we got to Juniper and went to go kill some shit. I used the Golden gun as my Ult and this shit was fun. Who knew being a Hunter would be fun. We ended up on some raids and missions and we got a shit ton of loot. I am so gonna give some of these to the Girls back home as Gifts. 

"What's wrong bud? You've been silent?" Cayde asked.

"I'm fine, just picking out loot I'm gonna give the girls back home," I said and I could see him give me a smirk, mostly with his eyes.

"Oh? Arent you nice. Trying to get in their pants are you?" He asked and I roll my eyes.

"No, I want to at least take them out on a few dates before I even try. Though I think Yang might try to get with me faster" I said then chuckle at the thought of how the anime went out "I think the girls would be defeating Torchwick at the Docks today. In saying that Blake wouldn't have run off since I knew shes told them that shes a Faunus so they might have investigated it thanks to Sun" I mutter to myself.

"You're talking to yourself," he said and I look at him.

"Sorry. Anyways lets head back. I am tired. I haven't had a good break for a little while" I said and he nods as we teleport back to Remnant. I stretch as I read a Note. "Goodwitch will be here in a little bit so she can show you around," I said and Cayde nods. "Alright, Bud. You get some rest" He said as he gets ready. 

I get up and go to the bathroom to take a bath. Its been, what nearly a fortnight without a shower so I really needed this. After 20 minutes I get out and get in my PJ's which was just shorts and a Singlet and Laid in bed. I was staring at the roof until Pyrrha poked her head in.

"Hey, Y/N." She said and I look over.

"Hey, Pyrrha, what's up?" I asked tiredly Groggily.

"Well, You've been working really hard the past fortnight so me, Rin and Jane thought of Giving you a massage," She said and I thought.

"I'm fine with it. I've been really tense lately" I said and She smiled.

"Good, We got a bunch of Massage stuff today because knew you might need a massage. All you need to do is take off your singlet and we can begin" She said as I did so Tiredly. She left to go get the girls. I was waiting then I saw them in proper Massuse clothing. I made my bed into a single so it was easier for them and they started doing their thing. Rin handled my legs and feet, Pyrrha handled my back and shoulders and Jane handled my hands, arms and head. It took 5 seconds from the massage and I fell asleep.