Chapter 1: That day

~Karma's Pov~
Me and Nagisa were walking through the park minding our own business when Nagisa saw something.

"Hey look over there Karma!" Nagisa said.
"Hm?" I said confused than looked to where he was pointing.
"Huh that's weird why is there a lot of people over at the arch?" I said confused.
"I don't know, how about we go look!" Nagisa said.
"Hm? Sure I guess" I said. Than Nagisa grabbed my hand and ran over there dragging me with him. Once we got there we couldn't really see anything so we had to find our way through the crowd to see what was happening. Once we got to the front I saw something that I would never forget. So we saw this and lucky we got there just in time.

(All rights go to the youtuber who made this, this is not mine!)

'Oh wow...He's so good at dancing' I  didn't know that Nagisa was looking at me smirking on how I was acting. Cause I did have sparkles in my eyes.
Near to the end I swear I saw him wink at me which made little bit of blush appear on my face. Nagisa saw this and his smirk got bigger. Once it had ended everyone started to talk to him and some where leaving. Me and Nagisa started to leave and I was still blushing. Nagisa notice this and decided to take an advantage.

"Heheh looks like someone is blushing~ eh" Nagisa said nudgeding me.
"E-Eh?! N-No im not!!" I said.
"Oh yes you are~ I bet it was because of him~" Nagisa said. He than looked over to the Arch seeing mosting everyone has left there where only 4 people there that's when he had an idea. Once I wasnt paying attention Nagisa called that boy over here. I looked over after and saw him coming over.
"Eh?!?" I said. He than arrived.
"Welp imma leave you to alone! Have fun~" Nagisa said walking away.
"N-Nagisa!! Wait don't leave me!!" I said but it was to late he was already gone. I turned around to see him.

"Well hello there!" He said smiling.
I blushed a bit.
"I'm Asano, who may you be?" Asano said/asked.
"Its nice to meet you A-Asano, I'm K-Karma.." I said a bit nervous.
"Well its very nice to meet you Karma!" Asano said.
"You to Asano" I said.
"Anyway, umm.. You where very good over there! Your really good at dancing!" I said blushing a bit more.
"Heh well thank you, Karma~" Asano said.
"Y-Your Welcome!" I said.
"You know your very short~" Asano said looking down at me.
"H-Hey! Im not that short!" I said looking away.
"Ok ok if you say so, anyway wanna get some ice cream?" Asano said/asked.
"Yes!" I said excited.

We than started to walk to find some ice cream.
"Over there!" Asano said as he grabbed my hand and lead me to the ice cream truck.
"What kind do you want?" Asano asked.
"Strawberry!" I said. He nodded and went to order the ice cream. He than came back with two ice creams.
"Here you go" Asano said smiling. He handed me the strawberry one.
"Thx!" I said.
"No problem" Asano said.

I looked at his.
"What kind did you get?" I asked.
"Vanilla" Asano answered.
"Oh okie!" I said. We than walked around talking while we eat our ice cream. Some time has past and we are now sitting down on a bench.
"Thx for the ice cream" I said.
"Yeah no problem" Asano said.
"Well I should be heading home" Asano said standing up.
"Oh ok.." I said. He looked at me and holded his hand out i grabbed it.
"Here take this" Asano said handing me a piece of paper.
"What is it?" I asked.
"My number~" Asano said winking.
"E-Eh?!?" I said.
"Cya around!" Asano said waving.
"Y-Yeah cya!" I said waving back.
I watched him as he left.

I than looked at the piece of paper and a smile appeared on my face as i putted it in my pocket walking home.

Thats the end of the first chapter I hope you all liked it! Bye!