Chapter 3: Getting Teased

~Karma's Pov~
There was a knock on the door.
"Ughhhhh" I said as I turned to grab my phone to check the time.
"Who's knocking on my door at this time of day?!" I said as I  got up from bed rubbing my eyes walking out of my room. Walking to the front door and opening it to see Nagisa.
"Nagisa?!? What are you don't here?" I asked.
"I came to check up on you! " Nagisa answered.
"Ughhh just come in" I said. Nagisa walked in as I closed the door. Nagisa walked to the couch and sat down and I sat next to him.

"Sooooo" Nagisa said looking at me.
"So?" I said confused.
"How was the park with you know who?" Nagisa said nudgeding me.
"It was fun!" I said smiling.
"Oooo what happened?" Nagisa asked.
"Well we got ice cream and talked but than he had to go and h-he gave me his number.." I said a bit embarrassed at the end.
"He gave you his number!" Nagisa said excided and giggling. Nagisa than smirked. I looked at him and saw him smirking.
"Uh.." I said.
"Do you like him? Hmm?" Nagisa said as he looked at me smirking. My face went red at his question.
"W-What gave you that i-idea!" I said.
"Oooo so you do! Your face is so red!" Nagisa said.
"N-No I don't!" I said embarrassed.
"Yes you do! Its written all over your face!" Nagisa said giggling.
"Gahh! N-No I don't! Stop t-teasing m-me!!!" I said.
"This is pay back for teasing me" Nagisa said laughing. I looked away embarrassed.
After that we talked for awhile.

Just than my phone went off. I grabed it and turned it on to see who texted me. My face goes a bit red. Nagisa than grabbed my phone.
"Oooo so he texted you!" Nagisa said excited.
"Hey! G-Give it back!" I said.
"Nope not till I read this!" Nagisa said giggling and stood up running away from me.
"Hey!!!" I said getting up chasing him.
Nagisa than ran to the bathroom and locked the door.
"Nagisa!!!!" I said when I got to the door. I tried to open it.
'Darn it he locked it!' I sighed. After some time he came out giggling and throwed the phone back to me. I quickly looked at what he did and read through the messages.

My face went dark red.
'Is is.. This what I think it is!!'
"Nagisa!!! What d-did you do!!" I said.
"Heheh I just hooked you up with him even more" Nagisa said smirking. To many thoughts where going through my head.
"Welp imma head out cya later Karma!" Nagisa said walking out the front door and I waved goodbye than closed the door. I than ate something than finished it washing the dish than going to my room. As I got there I flopped onto the bed. My face goes red as I thought about tomorrow..

Hey guys! I hoped you enjoyed this chapter! Bye!