The Boss

Brins P.O.V.

My first thoughts when this kid came in where 'dear god shoot me now cause Ben brought a new kid into the game. Hero, what I called Hero brine for short, looked at him funny. "Ben why don't you properly introduce us outside of the game so he can see what I really look like?" I asked "OK" he quickly replied. "See ya Hero maybe we can greif some more people la-" that's a all I could say before Ben ripped us out of the game.

Logan's P.O.V.

Wow Brin was cute. She had pitch black hair with dog ears and a tail. 'No I thought the myself she is dating somebody and if he is like e guy that killed my dad and Belle I don't want to mess with him.' I thought to my self quickly. I backed up when I saw the creepy looking Pikachu. When I backed up I bumped into somebody. I turned around and looked and looked up at the face. 'More like I bumped into somebody' I thought. What the hell? This guy has no face. I looked over at Toby in fear only to see that he looked nervous. The fact that Toby was nervous scared me. Then he spoke. "U-uh boss t-this is Logan *twitch* i-i was wondering i-if *twitch* he could stay w-with us." I noticed that Toby was studdering and twitching a lot more then usual.

Toby's P.O.V.

Crap the boss is here. What was he going to say? Was he gonna hurt Logan? Ugh so many questions. "U-uh boss t-this is Logan *twitch* i-i was wondering i-if *twitch* he could stay w-with us." Well I goes there's really no going back now. He turned around and looked at me. He didn't say anything. Am I in trouble or not? Its so hard to tell with him cause of the fact that he has no face. "B-boss?" I said thinking maybe he didn't here me. "Toby haven't you brought home enough mortals?" Uh oh i'm in trouble.

Logan's P.O.V.

The man finally spoke. He had a deep voice that was creepy to me. Toby didn't seem to happy in all honesty he looked scared. The faceless man turned arnd and looked at me. Now I was really scared." U-um boss he's *twitch* not a m-mortal look at his ears." The faceless man looked away from Toby and looked at my ears then nodded back at Toby. "Very well Toby he can stay." Toby looked relieved and relaxed a little bit. The man looked back at me. "What is your name child." "Logan." I replied trying to hold back the fear.

Sorry this  chapter took me so long. I have benn busy with the holidays and all that good stuff so yea chapter 5 will be up soon.