Chapter 1

Third person pov

Yoo Jeongyeon is getting ready for the next semester. Her first semester at her last school didn't go well that's why she transferred. Why? She got bullied, because of her boycut hair.
(Note: they're in 1st year college)

So now she's preparing for her new school and wishes to have a fresh start. She also hoped to have new friends.

She sighed as she knocked on the door of her new dorm near her school.
'I'm nervous' she thought. She worried how her friends would treat her and what they'll think of her.

After a few seconds, she heard footsteps coming. "Hi! You must be our new dorm mate" a girl smiled at her showing her bunny teeth. "I am"

"She's here!"someone short and faired skin woman yelled at the back.

"Come in"

Jeongyeon pov

"Come in"

I went inside with my bags. I think they're good people.

"My name is Nayeon" the girl who opened the door for me said and reached out her hand. I shook her hand, "I'm Jeongyeon".

"Everyone gather!" a girl with big eyes said. 8 girls stood before my eyes. They all look kind and pretty.

"Nice to meet you all. I hope we get along well" I smiled and they introduced themselves.

~At night~

"So they bullied you because of your hair?" Momo asked. I nodded.

"But I think they're cute!" Sana said with a cute tone.

"You look pretty though"Jihyo said.

"Thank you but I'm planning not to cut them anymore" I smiled.

"Don't worry. If someone will treat you bad, we'll beat them!" Dahyun stated. I chuckled, "Thank you".

"By the way, you share the room with me. I already cleaned it earlier"Momo said."Sounds great".

~ringring~

"Excuse me for a while"I said as I took out my phone and went to the my room.  My sister is calling, I answered it.

Me: Eonnie!
Her: How are you? Are you alright?            Did they treat you nicely?
Me: Chill! I'm okay. The people here 
     are nice to me
Her: That's good to hear. Take care
      alright?
Me:Yes~
Her: I still have work to do. Byee
       Jeongie~
She hanged up.

I stretched my arms as I look out the window. That's a nice a view.

Knock knock

"Come in" I said.

"Hi. There's a park nearby, it's just a walking distance. You might wanna come there to fresh your mind." Mina told me.

"That sounds good. I also wanted to take a walk" I smiled.

At the park

They wanted to come with me because they were worried I'd be lonely but I told them I'll be alright.

I sat at a bench and closed my eyes to feel the cold breeze. I let out a sigh. This will be a new beginning. I opened my eyes and stared at the moon.

It's so pretty.  I should stay here for a few minutes. I'm getting nervous for my new school but at least I left hell.

It was a pure silence until I heard someone sing.

A/N:

Hey guys! I hope you like it :)
I wanna get to know you more. Who is your bias in twice?