The Story From Heather.

(The girl in pink is Sam and the girl in green is Heather.)

I quietly ate my dinner and fed my little sister Sam, then we went upstairs to the bathroom, where we washed and got dressed for bed

I quietly ate my dinner and fed my little sister Sam, then we went upstairs to the bathroom, where we washed and got dressed for bed. I carried Sam to her crib by my bed and left her to sleep. I went into the common room to read and sew before bed.

It's 9 o'clock so I head upstairs, I spot Olivia being bullied by Alex, Dan, Ellie and Ryan. I tell one of the nuns and they said they would help. I then went up to the dorm and got into bed after looking over Sam. I fell asleep in 5 minutes.

At about midnight, we hear a strange sound from the boys dorm and we become curious. It wasn't one of the nuns or one of the boys. It was a high, scratchy sound and then there was a clanging sound of metal coming towards our dorm. We were told by the nuns that if we heard someone in the night, to lock ourselves in the bathroom or pretend to be asleep. The thing was coming from the direction of the bathroom, so we couldn't go there.

Olivia went out to see what the thing was, she screamed and her head flew into the room, it was spouting blood. The other girls were panicking and screaming. I felt a weird feeling in my heart and got Sam and put her under her crib and hid under my bed. The thing entered the room and locked the door, it turned and rushed up to one of the girls and snapped her neck and arm off with its blade hand, then it killed the other girls. Sam and I were the only ones left before a fire broke out, it spread fast and soon was outside the dorm. The thing was about to go, when it saw Sam. It grabbed her and began to cut her, I jumped out from under the bed and it grabbed me and punctured my back.

Everything was blurred and when I woke, I saw I was under a large pile of blankets. Sam was with me. Soon a nurse found us and she brought us to hospital. We were the only survivors out of the 200 people who were in the Orphanage with us.

Sam was sent to China, but I was left in France. I never got to see her again.