1

Living in a village depressed Seokjin more than it should.

He couldn't get what he truly wanted - sex.

He wanted to be around people his age so hard, but there were hardly any of them near him. He had to drive to his school for one hour with his school bus, everyday. His parents didn't allow him to stay in the city after school any longer though, they were afraid that his fragile body wouldn't survive in the town. He could break so easily, his dad was sure of it.

What could seokjin do to escape all this? Escape any prejudices, maybe even make himself look like a stronger personality?

He found out what to do after reading lots and lots of fanfiction. And eventually, it was the best decision he has ever made.

--

With slow motions, seokjin created his first instagram account. He thought about a good username, he even searched for it on google.

Ending up calling himself 'yourbabydoll', he confidently chose a recent pic of him as his profilepicture. He wore a cute pink hoodie, grabbed his neck, opened his lips slightly and took the picture, not showing more than his mouth and neck so he could stay a little more private at first.

As a location, he set the town where he went to school to, gwangju. After all, he wanted this to work.

Seokjin was nervous about posting his first picture online. He already took it and thought it was really cute, but the nervousness didn't go away. Pictures of men jerking off to his posts flashed through his mind. But that was, what he wanted, right? He wasn't even 18 yet, he was doing something illegal. But he didn't seem to care when his shaking finger finally clicked on 'post'.

yourbabydoll

192 likesyourbabydoll hi! I'm new here so don't be too harsh with me T_T you can make babyboy happy with a like tho :3 <3

192 likes
yourbabydoll hi! I'm new here so don't be too harsh with me T_T you can make babyboy happy with a like tho :3 <3

23 comments

---

After one day of not visiting instagram, seokjin decided to look at his post. He gasped when he realized how quick his post blew up, people really seemed to like it according to the amount of likes. In the comments, guys were starting to fantasize about Seokjin, and it eventually turned him on to know that other guys stared at his body for a bit too long.

Seokjin wasn't popular in school. He was well-known for being the school-slut, everyone called him that. Several guys of the football-team pranked him and found out about his homosexuality quickly, since he was willing to have an one night stand with any of them. From that time on, guys who were older, bigger and stronger than him bullied him, grabbing and slapping his butt, calling him mean names and sometimes even beating him. He never had many friends, but he lost all of them after everyone found out about the needy little slut. There was one older guy though, one person in this school that didn't care about all the rumors. He was in the football team as well, but he never seemed to be affected by his team-mates. Sometimes he sat next to him in the bus to protect seokjin, because often, the bullies would sit down next to him and tease him throughout the whole drive. By now, he was used to that treatment, but finally something made him feel special, guys who didn't know him talking about how pretty his body was, how much they wanted him.

He even got a few direct messages from guys who lived in gwangju. They asked for hookups, and Jin really considered responding to them. But he couldn't just meet up with them. Seokjin wasn't experienced, he never had any sexual contact with another human being. Also, there was no way he could sneak out due to his overprotective parents.

Thinking hard, he finally found a solution - he could start chatting with them, bringing them pleasure over simple text messages or pictures of himself.

He chose a random guy out of his dms and stared at his message for a few seconds.

call_me.daddy

call_me.daddy
hey,doll~

I heard someone wants to meet up with his daddy and get fucked real good?

yourbabydoll
I don't think i can meet you just yet, daddy :(

But that won't stop me from pleasing you ;)

Seokjin giggled to himself, he stared at the guy's profile picture. It was a veiny hand that squeezed someone's bed sheets. He must be lonely, seokjin thought. He clicked on his profile and was met with three pictures of the guy's body. He was either wearing a suit or a simple oversized shirt and grey sweatpants. They never showed his face, but he was always hard on them. Something of his body reminded him of someone, but seokjin quickly let go of that thought after a new message popped up on his screen.

call_me.daddy
I would love to hear more?

yourbabydoll
[picture attached]
Guide me through my orgasm, daddy.. Please, i'm so hard for you already

call_me.daddy
fuck

You look so good, baby

What about i videocall you?

Just then, seokjin realized the little camera on the top right corner of their chat. Was he ready to get called? Was he ready to show his face to someone else? Did this guy even want to see his face? Seokjin tried to get rid of his thoughts and quickly pressed the call-button. After a few seconds, the guy picked up. All seokjin could see was his rock-hard dick in boxers and his legs. He clearly didn't use his front camera while seokjin did and filmed his face only. On the other side of the line, you could hear a quiet gasp and his hands started to shake what you could make out by the screen shaking as well, but apparently he quickly caught himself and mumbled "are you ready, babyboy?"

"i am, daddy." And with that, Seokjin switched to his back camera and started filming his body only for the stranger.

--
thoughts?