Chapter 3

A/N - Hi everyone, thank you so much for reading my book. Which hasn't really been written by me (not taking the credit). Anyway, so I decided to write this chapter by myself. Haha. Enjoy and have a Merry Christmas😄
Today is mine and Nanna Hannah's 24th wedding anniversary and it is in the 1960's. We decided to celebrate it by going to the outdoor cinemas, but before that I picked Hannah up from home. Some of our close friends were over; Fat Llama, Britana, Scarlybug and Sarah Patterson. They were helping Nanna Hannah prepare.

Hannah came down the stairs in a flowing blue dress with 52 inch high heels, so she can be closer to my height. She also wore a flower crown. I took her hand and was about to kiss it, but everyone was looking at me like I was doing something gross! Hannah gave me a disgusting look, and I looked up to see dribble running out of my mouth onto her hand. Great! This date is going to plan! Good job Oldie...

She excused herself and ran into the bathroom, with her friends following behind. Morty came up behind me and tapped me on my shoulder.
' That was awkward. Where did you learn that move?!,' Morty exclaimed.
' I only learn from the best' I say and look at her.
She punches me in the arm and runs off into the kitchen to make a Nutella sandwich ( which is weird because she is allergic to nuts, even though she is one.) Nanna Hannah comes back into the front room and gives me an awkward smile. I take her hand- without dribbling and pick her up bridal style.

Hannah can see that I am struggling and she starts to giggle and I start to laugh too. We start going into a laughing fit and both collapse on the floor. We are crying out tears and the others are looking at us like we are 'weirdos'. We stand up and walk outside into the sunset.