Chapter 9

Chester

I am truly a moron. A big fucking prick, a stupid bastard, and the list go on and on as Trenton, Deathon and Kimmton lectured me because of my stupidity. And its all because I'm an insensitive bastard who didn't know when to shut my fucking mouth.

Its been a month since I last saw Nicholai after he run away from me when I told him about my past. And I cry all the moment of it, because I realize that I'm the reason he got hurt and leave. And all of them chide me for that, actually I agree with them because its my fucking fault anyway. And I regret anything  happened that night, just not the mating part. Actually that's the only thing that keeping me sane most of the time. When I remember how his body feel along with mine, how we made love all night. And the mark that I gave him. But for some unknown reason, I can't feel him. We have a bond, but it is weak like something or someone put a barrier between us. And I do not know what it is. Even my brothers do not have any idea about it.

And now that we learned he was missing for how long, we can't be certain. All we know is that he just vanished into thin air. And we've been searching for Nicholai ever since but to no avail. We never saw him at school or even at work. And my wolf is on the brink of losing it self. We both wanted him back, and we want it as soon as possible.

"Are you okay Chester?" A soft voice ask, turning around I saw Kim looking at me with a small smile.

I laugh bitterly, my voice kind of hoarse with all of crying. "Not really Kim, but I need to be for him."

"I'm sorry Chester."

"You don't have to be. This,..all of this is the result of all my actions. I guess I'm a horrible mate to have. Maybe that's why the Goddess let Aiden died, because she knows he will never be happy with me." I said, my voice full of pain. Then I felt a stinging sensation at my left cheek, my ears ringing. Kimmton is glaring at me, but his eyes suddenly soften.

"Don't say that Chester. Aiden's death is not your fucking fault! And do not let anyone say otherwise. Yes he died and saved you but its not because you are a horrible mate. He loved you,..to the point he is willing to die for you." He softly said. "And now Nicholai needs you more than anything. He must be scared and feeling insecure all this time. You just need to confirm and prove to him that you love him. Maybe not more than what you feel to Aiden, but for fucksake! He is your present now and more so your future. So man up and grow a pair and tell him!!!" He huff angrily.

I blink and blink.

Wow,.

I guess he makes sense. And now that I think about it, its all true. I'm already falling for him, and its scary. I do not want to lose him. He is mine and mine alone. For the second time, I'm in love again. And I do not want to waste this chance again. I just can't.

Then then the door was thrown open revealing a sweating Trenton and panting, breating hard.

"They found him..."

And I ran fast.

________________________________________________________________________