✧ 1 | ichi ✧

"What are you even saying?"

Mark's annoyed face looked around as if he wanted someone else to witness the madness, unfortunately he and Yuta were the only two members in the shared hotel room.

With his bare upper body exposed, Yuta continued to speak casual Japanese to Mark even though he knew the boy didn't understand.

Yuta searched through his closet for an outfit for the club. He settled on a designer ISSEY MIYAKE top and paired it oddly with SUPREME sweatpants. He then tied his blonde hair carelessly into a ponytail.

"Kakkoii," he muttered while checking himself out in the mirror.

Just then, Johnny rushed into the room with the requested convenience store items.

"Uhh," he said startled, rummaging through the bags of mixed orders. He pulled out some of Yuta's things. "I got the hair dye and eyeliner?"

"Arigato." Yuta grabbed them from Johnny's hands and took off swiftly to the bathroom.

Mark was snuggled into his bed and too lazy to get up. "Could you throw me my ice cream?"

Johnny scrambled through the bag, "Here, catch." The pint of ice cream landed on the floor so Mark had to get up anyway.

"What's the point of being so tall if you can't throw," he said in an irritated tone.

Johnny rolled his eyes, "If your arms were longer you could have caught it."
He left before Mark could find a delayed comeback.

Fifteen minutes later, Yuta opened the bathroom door and steam quickly fogged the nearby mirror.

Mark made a confused face, "What the heck were you doing in there?"

"Kusoooo," he groaned, stomping out into the bedroom and causing a scene.

Mark cocked his neck to look at Yuta's hair which was now highlighted with newly black strands.

"Could you see if Johnny accidentally took the other box?." Yuta made a pouting face, "Please, Markie-san."

Mark huffed but eventually obliged since he would do anything for Yuta.

With a yellow blanket hanging over his head, he walked two doors down to Johnny and Jungwoo's hotel room. For some reason the door was ajar because of the deadbolt so Mark used his forearms to let himself in.

But as soon as he went in he saw Johnny on the floor, towering over Jungwoo. Johnny was holding onto his hands as if they'd been wrestling.

"What the–"