✦ 2 | ni ✦

"Uwu, I got your snacks," Johnny said after cracking the door. He planned to leave back out and deliver the rest of the items. He realized he had taken Yuta's extra box of jet black hair dye and put it off to the side.

Johnny placed his hands on his hips, waiting silently for Jungwoo to reveal his hiding spot. Eventually, the boy flew out from behind the closet door and jumped on his back.

"Jun—," Johnny stopped mid sentence because he was exasperated. He wondered if things would be easier if he just gave in, but part of his charm was playing hard to get. "Could you just chill for one day."

Jungwoo snuggled his mouth onto the annoyed boy's ear and whispered, "Not until you share with me," followed by a soft bite. The bite shocked Johnny and he flung the boy down onto his bed causing his robe to come undone and revealing his tight blue underwear. Jungwoo pouted as if being swerved was anything new.
He was the only person brave enough to seduce Johnny and because he was soft, he wasn't put into headlocks like everyone else. So, he used this to his advantage.

"Mianhaeyoo," Jungwoo apologized in a soft baby voice while simultaneously leaning in to steal a kiss but again, Johnny avoided it by moving his whole body to the side, causing Jungwoo to miss his face and plummet straight to the carpeted floor.

Johnny felt a little bad so reached out his hand to help but Jungwoo the eel used this chance to lock him with his long legs and force Johnny on top of him. Now with the tall boy caught in his grapple, Jungwoo quickly began undoing Johnny's belt buckle.

Johnny slapped the boy's hands, "Hey!" but couldn't stop laughing at the forceful tickles to his waist in between. "Ha! Ugh, seriously..." He used all his might to pin the boy's hands above his head, ceasing the tickle and strip war. Jungwoo looked satisfied by his reaction.

"Stop," Johnny said firmly, "I'm not going to fu—"

The door burst open and there stood Mark with a dropped jaw.

"You a hoe," He sneered unfairly only to Johnny. He walked over to the nightstand, grabbed Yuta's hair dye and on his way out removed the deadbolt from the door, causing it to slam shut.

Johnny glared at Jungwoo who lay beneath him in his undone robe. His hanging bangs covered his defeated face as he thought about how to punish the possessive boy. He tightened his hands around the boy's weak wrists causing him to whimper.

But that wasn't enough, Jungwoo was half naked and it was clear he was not stopping until he got what he wanted.
...So without another word, Johnny released Jungwoo's hands and removed the belt he was trying at earlier.

Jungwoo's eyes widened, he was actually a little bit intimidated.

Johnny noticed his hesitation and leaned closer to his face, "Don't chicken out now."