Second Appointment

My alarm went off a little too early. I shot up from my bed and heard someone curse in the room next to me. I put the alarm off and got out off bed. "Who put on a alarm so early?" I heard, Liam say to himself. "I did accidentally." I said, with a 'I'm sorry look'. "Doesn't matter it just scared me a little. When do you have your appointment?" Liam said, rubbing his eyes. " At 10am. So I'm getting ready." I said, walking back to my room. I put on some clothes and did my hair in a messy bun.

I walked downstairs not looking were is was going so I walked in on a glass door

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

I walked downstairs not looking were is was going so I walked in on a glass door. "Shit!" I cursed, checking if my nose was not bleeding. I walked around the door and saw Liam running over to me. "Watch out for the glass d-!" I screamed, but Liam ran into the door. "Oh!" Liam said, stumbling backwards. "That hurts!" He said, walking to me. " I tried to warn you, I did the same." I said, laughing. "It looks like your okay, so I ran into that door for nothing." Liam said, with a smile on his face. "I didn't ask you to come check on me, so it's your own fault." I said, with a evil smile. "Hmm, that's mean. Do you have to leave already?" Liam said, pointing to my backbag that hung over my shoulder. "I don't have to leave, but I'm going to walk and stop at Starbucks before heading to the sperm bank." I said, with a smile. "Okay good luck than, I will probably be gone by then. I'm going home in a hour or something, I have a interview this afternoon." Liam said, with a smile. "Thanks, you good luck too then." I said, walking outside. I walked through the park to Starbucks. I ordered a Caramel Macchiato and went to the sperm bank. I arrived on time at the sperm bank and got called in after a few minutes. "Hello here we are again." Doctor James said. "Yep!" I said, excited. "Your in a good mood I see." She said, with a smile. "If you fill in this paper, then we can look for a match for you." She said, handing me the papers. 

Eye colour: Blue
Hair colour: Brown
Nationality: British or Irish

I handed her the papers back and she took a look at it. "I will look for you if I can find a match already and otherwise I will give you a call. Do you have a few minutes?" She said, turning to her laptop. "Sure." I said, I looked around for awhile and got a little bored. "I have a match for you!" She said, excited. "Really? That's fast." I said, smiling. "We have a baby photo off him, do you wanna see?" She asked. "Yeah ofcourse." I said, she turned her laptop to me and I saw a cute little boy on the photo.

" I said, she turned her laptop to me and I saw a cute little boy on the photo

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.