The Date

It's almost 2 years ago Niall asked me on a date , he asked it a few times again but somethings came between the date all the time, but today is the day we go on the date. I was in the bathroom getting ready for the date with Christina's help, she did my make up and hair.

 I was in the bathroom getting ready for the date with Christina's help, she did my make up and hair

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

I walked back in the room and saw Niall waiting for me, handed me a rose. "Aww thank you." I said, with a smile and kissed him on his cheek.

" I said, with a smile and kissed him on his cheek

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

We walked downstairs and got in the car. "I'm really excited!" I said, clapping my hands. "But I'm a little nervous about the twins too. Can Louis, Liam and Christina handle them?" I said, nervous. "Louis and Liam can handle them. They have a kid themself. Don't worry love." Niall said and put his hand on my knee. I smiled at him and nodded. "I'm gonna enjoy the night. I'm not going to worry." I said, with a smile. All the nerves were gone now. We arrived at the beach and I saw a really beautiful spot. "Wow did you do that?" I asked surprised. "Yep!" Niall said.

"it's looks amazing!" I said, giving him a kiss

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

"it's looks amazing!" I said, giving him a kiss. We took place and enjoyed our time. Niall got something from under the table and it was McDonalds. "Really Niall?! This funny!" I said, laughing hard. "I'm happy you can laugh. I really love your laugh." Niall said laughing too. We ate our food and after the food we started dancing. Niall spun me around but he spun me a little too hard, so I spun further. When I turned around I saw Niall sitting down on one knee. I slammed my hand over my mouth and gasped. "Y/N I know that we don't now each other for so long, but you make me really happy. The best thing that happened to me is seeing you and finding out that you were pregnant with my kids. When I got the call that you were going in labor, I was scared but happy too. I couldn't wait to meet our twin. And when you got so sick, I was so scared to lose you, but I knew that you would make it. You make me the happiest man on earth and I want to make you the happiest woman on earth. I hope I'm the one you want to spend your life with....Do you wanna marry me?" Niall said. "Omg! A million times yes!" I screamed and jumped in his arms. We both fell on the ground laughing. Niall helped me up and put the ring on my finger. "I can't wait to call you my wife." He said, smiling. "I can't wait to call you my husband." I said with a smirk. We danced for awhile and then went home.