Chapter 7 - A Night of Love (Lemon)

Y'all have been waiting for this haven't you? Well, can't say I wouldn't think the same. Let's get to it.

———

She took the plate and set it down near the bed, then immediately jumping on you, her arms around your neck. She shoved her head to your neck and started softly crying. She felt incredibly happy that you did something for her, when you didn't have to.

Michiru: (Y/n)...I love you, I love you, I love you.

(Y/n): Hah..me too Chi.

She snuck her head off your neck and pierced your eyes with hers. She looked up at you with her glimmering eyes and bright smile. You both knew what was about to happen next. Michiru brought her face close to yours, and you followed her steps as well. You got close enough to feel her breath on your lips, and then, impact.

Michiru caresses your neck sensually while you two passionately kissed each other. She even managed to slip her tongue into your mouth and start exploring the every corners of it. You fought back by taking your tongue to her mouth. She helped a bit, as your tongue started danced with hers. This went on for nearly 2 minutes, until of course, you had to breath.

Your hands were gently soothing her waist, until you lowered them further down onto her ass, giving her a slight squeeze. She softly moaned to herself in pleasure. She pushed her lips back to yours, the kiss becoming more intense and unorganized. She grabbed your head with one hand to pull you in as close to her as possible.

She took her other hand and creeped it along to where your member is. This caused you to grunt, as she gently rubbed your member from the outside. She then stepped slightly back from you and beckoned you to sit on the edge of the bed. When you did that, she got on her knees in front of you and traveled her hands towards your area once more, only this time, she unzipped your pants and slid them slowly off.

She got a good view of your underwear, which sported an outline of what could've been your member. She couldn't hold her lust any longer and latched her mouth on that outline. You jerked your head back from the sudden wave of pleasure, as her mouth gently traced the bulge further along to your head. She suckled on it a bit, while you were breathing heavily from how good it already felt.

But it wasn't enough for you.

You gripped your underwear and slid them down enough for your member to spring upward near her face, causing Michiru to look at your dick in amazement and slight embarrassment.

Michiru: W-Woah...so this is...

You noticed she look slightly unprepared for what she was about do.

(Y/n): Chi...you don't have to do this if you don't-

Michiru: I want this. I want you, (Y/n).

You looked down to her and nodded your head. If it was really want she wanted, how could you refuse? She brought her face closer to your dick, observing it's state. She took her hand and wrapped her fingers around it. She noted how solid it felt, but she wasn't ready to give in.

Her mouth lowered down to your tip, the hot air of her breath seeping over it, making you want her even more. After a bit of hesitation, she plasters her mouth over your tip and starts licking it softly. You groaned considerably from the feeling. She continuously moved her hand up and down your shaft, while her sucking was becoming more defined, until even she, too, could no longer take it.

She lunged her mouth down to your shaft, taking nearly half of your dick in her soft mouth. You arched your head back in ecstasy. Michiru proceeded to bob her head over your dick, wrapping her tongues nicely around it evenly, making your breath more heated and heavy.