Chapter 12 -"nothing i havent seen before"

I handed the driver the money for my ride and climbed out the cab , I walked up the entrance of the house and opened the door , the door was usually open because people were always coming and going. I walked into the house and threw my bag on the couch "guys" I shouted to get anyone's attention in the house because I hadn't seen anyone yet.
I walked outside through the massive doors and saw Bryce and josh standing by the pool with swimming trunks on . I gave them a confused look because it was especially cold today .
"For a dare" Bryce laughed at me clearly recognising I was confused.
"Oh" I nodded to him and I walked towards the kitchen to get something to eat.

It was later now and josh was in his room with nessa , it was there 6 months or something and they were celebrating but I'm pretty sure we all knew what was going on up there . Bryce and jaden were upstairs in Bryces room , it was the biggest and that was where they were most of the time . Me and griffin were sat on the couch watching tv but really we were both on our phones .
"Do you smell that" I asked griffin , I could smell weed.
"That will be jaden"
"He smokes weed" griffin nods .
Of course he fucking does I told myself.
I walked over to the kitchen and opened all the windows .
"He does realise it makes the whole house stink"
"I don't think he cares" griffin laughed as I sat back down next to him.
"Do you want to get postmates"
"I can't believe you guys have that so much , somebody needs to learn how to cook"
"Nobody wants to"
"I do , drive me to the store?"
He looked at me and pulled a face
"My cars broke remember" I reminded him and he stood up sighing and put his phone in his back pocket.
We drove to the store and I got everything we needed , griffin paid because he didn't want me to buy food for the whole house . Which I was glad about because I honestly worked hard for my money and was careful about what I spent it on .
I walked over to the kitchen and started to put food in the cupboard and fridge , there was not much food there at all so I just put it wherever i felt like and I was pretty sure they wouldn't have a problem with it either.
I decided to make pasta and sauce because it was easy .

We all ate and Anthony had cleaned up , I liked Anthony , he was quiet and nice but we had only had a few chats but when we did we didn't stop laughing.
" do you guys have a bath anywhere" I asked the group because in the main bathroom I had been using there wasn't . The whole group looked at me and Bryce answered me " jadens room" fucking perfect why couldn't it be in literally anyone else's .
I looked at jaden giving him a look asking for permission to use it , he nodded back at me and I grabbed my stuff out my suitcase and headed to jadens room .
I put down my phone on the side of the bathroom and climbed out the bath , I stood there naked and reached for the towel , the towel , shit there was no towel . I opened the door and shouted out to the boys. " can someone bring me a towel please"
I stood there for a few minutes but I couldn't hear anyone upstairs . "Hello" I shouted again . Where the hell were they.
"Yeah , yeah I'm coming" I heard jaden shout back to me . I opened the door slightly to see jaden didn't have a towel in his hand.
"Did you not hear me I need a towel"
He sighed and turned back around to walk back out the room.
"Stay like that , it's fine with me" he turned around before he walked out the door and winked.
"You wish hossler" I called back to him and I heard him laugh a little . He came back with a towel in his hand , I stuck out my hand and took it from him with one hand covering my tits .
"Nothing I haven't seen before" he said with a smug look on his face before turning around and leaving.
I was confused , was he mad at me or did he want to fuck me again , this boy was going to be the death of me . Not that I wanted anything with him , he was just a good fuck but every time we slept together I felt like shit for a new reason each time . God damn hossler what are you doing to me .