9

*Unknown's POV*

I walked into the dimly lit room and my eyes immediately landed on the bloody body in the middle of it. I sighed, walking over and crouching down next to it. "You really should've kept your mouth shut.", I muttered, inspecting the wound on his chest.

The body suddenly moved, almost giving me a heart attack. "H-help me... ", Mario weakly cried out and I shook my head, reaching for my gun. "N-no, w-wait! I have information!", he said, trying to lift his hand up, but failing.

"Antonio, h-he's alive. I-I know where he is!", he said said, his voice coarsely. "You know where he is? Good, take that to your grave.", I said, taking out my gun. I aimed it at his head and pulled the trigger.

-

Hey cupcakes! 💞

I'm so sorry for the late update, I seriously am running out of motivation to carry on writing. But don't worry, I won't stop! You guys are my motivation :)

Anywayy, I brought back Xander in the first book, so did y'all really think that I wouldn't bring back Antonio? I'm not a monster and this is, after all, a Mafia book ;)

Anyway, I hope you guys stopped hating me now that you found out he's alive!

Don't forget to vote and comment :)

~Venus The Alien (who is not a monster) 👽