she's back

HELLO! WELL… MY SECOND PART!!! HOPEFULLY MORE PEOPLE READ??!?!!

ENJOY!!!

Chapter 2:

Salvatore’s POV:

The sight of this woman dashing towards me kept me curious. She was pretty, no beautiful. It was intoxicating and I couldn’t keep my eyes off her as I stood in front of my building. It was really amusing as she kept looking at her watch and running with a panic look on her face.

Standing in her direction while staring at her, I purposely stood in her way and bumped into her. She was really cute when she sprawled on the floor and glared at me angrily.

Studying her features, I realized who she was. ‘Andrea?’ I asked, noticing her familiar face, cocking her head to the side looking at me suspiciously and angrily.

‘I’m sorry I bumped into you. But you could have look at where you going!’ she snapped and soon after bit her lips.

Feisty, but I love it.

 I guess she doesn’t remember me.

It made me furious that she had totally forgotten me. Her fiancé

Both our parents agreed on this arranged marriage and we were to be married when I’m of 25 of age, which is in 6 month’s time. I frowned at the thought that she didn’t remember me. I had always stopped by her house to visit her to play with her. But when she was 13 but she had to go to Singapore for her further studies and it was deemed to be much safer there than to be in Italy.

Initially I wanted to go with her, but I had to be trained and take over the mafia business from my father. At the age of 20, I had proven to the 4 underbosses from Italy about using my authority and the power I had over them. We were now best friends around the same age but they learnt to respect me and would do whatever I wanted them to. Now, I was dealing with drugs and the relationships with the other bosses from overseas. That was my job. The Vernado Company was just a farce but in reality we were the gang.

Smirking at her, I raised my fingers to brush her face and longed for the feeling of her lips pressed against mine. Looking at her as her face flushed deep red, I was ecstatic that a simple gesture made her feels that way. I wanted to move closer to her to feel her heat but was smack in the face.

I guess I’m the only one looking forward to this marriage.

It sure stings but I was glad that she had this kind of defense and made me at ease that she wouldn’t allow any man to be close to her. I wanted to pull her close and just hug her right there but I noticed many people around and my men behind me were going to step in front to deal with the situation. Raising my hand, I signal to them that I was fine and I had control over the whole situation.

Noticing that she was biting her lips, I leaned down to her ear so that no on would be able to hear but her and whispered, ‘don’t bite your lips, it’s really a major turn on.’

She had this horrified look on her face as she stomp into the building. Chucking to myself, I knew that she would not escape from my grasp this time. Not ever.

I knew that Andrea was going to come for the interview this morning. I had checked up her recent events when she landed in Italy but I didn’t know that she had grew up beautifully. Her dress hugging her figure showed her perfect round breast that was neither too big nor small, her flat stomach and her round ass. She is perfect.

Closing my eyes, I recalled her hazel brown eyes staring straight into my eyes as though she was challenging me without any fear. That mad me excited, wanting to possess her entire being even her emotions. Many people feared me as I control was able to control the police and even the government. Everyone knew who I was except Andrea and they either respect me or just get out of my sight. I am dominant and no one will be able to stand in my way between Andrea and I.

I love her so much. And she will soon be mine.

*****

Steadily walking towards my company building, I walked toward the interviewer room. Mandy and Josh were there waiting for Andrea and was shocked that I was here. Normally, I wouldn’t even be bored with the interview. But Andrea’s a special case.

‘I can’t believe she’s late!’, Mandy groaned while Josh sat quietly.

‘Shut the fuck up! ’I glared at Mandy warning her not to get on my bad side while Josh stare at me with amusement in his eyes.

Mandy kept quiet and sat in her seat not wanting to anger me any more.

My heart was beating really loudly and fast when Andrea entered.

I was just glad that she’s back.

Knowing what she wanted, I offered her a job as my secretary. But she didn’t know that until Monday. But first, I had to visit her parents.

It has been a long time since I met her parents. But I just wanted to remind them about my marriage with Andrea and I was willing to do anything within my power to get my hands on her.

Walking out of my company, I walk towards my limo and passing by people who bowed and greet me.

‘Andrea’s house’ I ordered my driver and kept thinking about the impure thoughts of what I was going to do to her.

I will have her whether she like it or not.

***********************************************************************

Andrea’s POV:

Shit shit shit! Why the hell didn’t I notice! I hope he doesn’t kill me. What the fuck did I do!

I sat at the café trying to calm myself down but it doesn’t seem to be working. I literally start cursing under my breath and started blaming everything on Salvatore. It didn’t make me more afraid but anger rose.

Don’t be such a wimp. You can defend for yourself! Go and kick his ass or something!

I reminded myself and found confidence growing within me.

Soon enough, I was planning for his downfall when my cellphone rang.

‘drea! Its important! Come home now!’ Julian’s eager voice said desperately over the phone.

‘why?’ i asked. I had no mood to go home to be tortured by Julian’s training. Today was my off day and I had no reason to get back that early. But I was curious as to Julian’s voice sounded that way.

‘Because I’m here. Come back now!’, a husky deep voice ordered me. Immediately, I recognized the voice.

Salvatore Vernado

‘why the fuck are you at my house?!’, I was angry but I was worried for the safety of my parents and Julian’s.

For god’s sake! He’s the mafia boss! What the hell does he want with me?

‘kitten, I want you back now. Don’t make me wait. I may do something that you will regret’. With that the line went off and I stood there stunned.

‘fine!’, I muttered under my breath, went to pay for the coffee and head back home in a hurry.

I was pissed for the fact that he had ruined my day and now he’s threatening me!

This is so wrong.

He better not hurt Julian or I’ll fucking kill him.

*********************************************************

PLEASE COMMENT!!!!! I DON’T KNOW HOW THIS WORKS..

MAN~

WANT TO KNOW MORE ABOUT THEIR RELATIONSHIP??

WHAT ABOUT JULIAN?