getting her back

SALAVTORE ‘S POV:

As soon as my limo pulled over a familiar house with a wide green garden, I stepped out taking in the view. It has been a long time since I’ve been here and the house was still as beautiful as ever. It was considered small for a mansion but I knew that the Vizini family loves smaller houses as a sign to show that they were closely knitted.

Though, it’s not as big as mine.

They were the quite peaceful and safe family with the constant surveillance of cameras in their garden and backyard as well as the ‘invisible bodyguards’ they mostly made up of their men lurking in the back. It was truly a miracle that Andrea had not noticed this entire situation going behind her back.

 And the time is now for her to know the truth.

It was a normal procedure:

The Butler of the house opened the house with a welcoming smile while the maids behind stood in a line behind him. Apparently my driver had informed them of my arrival.

I glanced at the maids and allowed them to take my coat as I proceed to the hall, which was one of the largest areas in the house and sat on the one-seater sofa.

‘Mr and Mrs Vizini will come down shortly. If you need anything in the meantime, please let me know.’ The butler spoke with much courtesy.

Looking past the maids which one of them quietly place a cup of tea on the table in front of me, I glance at the objects around the house. Most of the objects have been replaced but the atmosphere in the house still gave off a sense of calmness and smoothness.

‘Sir Vernado.’

I stood up and was not surprise to face an anxious Julian.

‘ahh.. Julian! How have you been?’ I smiled. I was that happy to see him. From what I had remembered, Andrea had always been chasing him around trying to get his attention but stopped since that fateful day. And I was mad at him ever since.

‘What are yo-’

‘Call Andrea and tell her come back immediately’ I interrupted him.

He bowed and complied and dialed Andrea’s number.

‘drea! Its important! Come home now!’ Julian’s voice was desperate as he spoke to Andrea and at the same time showing that he was scared being alone with me.

I smirked as I grabbed and snatched his phone from him and murmured, ‘Because I’m here. Come back now!’ and ended the call. Knowing that she will come back as soon as possible, I tossed Julian’s phone back to him and went back to sit on the sofa.

His shocked faced was hanging around when Berth and Santiago came down from the stairs. And yes, I do call him by their first name as I was higher in terms of mafia rank and both our families were pretty close.

‘Salvatore!’, Berth squeaked and I was soon engulfed in a hug which lasted for a minute or so which followed by her constant nagging of not visiting often. And after that greeting Santiago with a manly handshake.

I chuckled as Berth started to tease her husband making him turning to his side and blushed.

‘ahem!’ as I cleared my throated breaking the once vibrant atmosphere into a serious one.

Knowing that their eyes are on me, I started.

‘I want Andrea’s and mine wedding to be held in 6 month’s time. I do think its time to tell her the truth and I want her to stay at my house starting today.’ I spoke in a clear voice while looking at their faces turn pale.