Chapter 2: the detention

Lisa, Kate and Ben walk to the club registration counter to pick a club. "what club do you want to join?" Lisa asked. "I'm going to join the camping club, " said Ben. "I'm going to home EC club cause I love cooking and eat." said Kate. "what club do you want to join, Lisa?" asked Ben. "I don't know, maybe a science or math club," answered Lisa. "See you soon then," said Ben.

* * * * * After the split up

Lisa went to the science club booth and saw a meif'wa girl being bullied by two mean girl. "what a weirdo, you are!" shouted girl 1. "heh, that's why she will have no friends." said girl to girl 1. "Lisa slowly went to the bully but stopped when she saw a werewolf boy shouted to the girls to walk away. I saw the mean girl walk away crying and went to the teacher. The teacher was mad and walk to the werewolf and gave him detention. The werewolf tries to explain to the teacher the truth but the teacher doesn't believe him cause the girls are senior while the werewolf is a freshman, so the teacher believes the girls more. I slowly walked to the teacher and told him that the werewolf boy said the truth. The teacher still doesn't believe it and took me into detention.

* * * * * At detention

" I don't believe you two, you guys should be very ashamed for what you did." Said the teacher. The teacher went out to the class and went to the toilet. "Hey, thank you for trying to help me. My name is Logan, what's yours?". Said the werewolf boy. "My name is Lisa,” said Lisa with a smile. " let's take a selfie," said Lisa while raking out her phone from her pocket. "Say detention!" Said, Lisa again to take a selfie.

 "Say detention!" Said, Lisa again to take a selfie

* * * * * after detention

Lisa walked to the hallway and saw Emma. "Hey, Emma." Said, Lisa. "Oh hey freshman, I heard that you got to detention on your first day want to talk about it?" Said Emma with concern. "Sure" replied Lisa.

* * * * * After some explanation.

"Oh, I see, that teacher's name is me josh. He is an English teacher. He always loves to hit on the girl in this school." Said Emma. "I see, I think I have a class with him tomorrow." Said Lisa. "Good luck with tomorrow then." Said Emma.

* * * * * at Lisa's house

”how school dear," Lisa's mother asked. "It going good." Said Lisa.