Please...call me Max

Since that I am the new quidditch captain for Slytherin I decided to start to train my team. The more practice the better.
Especially now that I have a new seeker..Draco Malfoy. A second year.

Me and Marcus lead the team out to the fields when we saw Wood taking his team out too.

"I booked the pitch for Gryffindor today"
Wood said as us and his team came face to face.

"Woah chill Wood...I have a note"
Marcus gave him a note from professor Snape.

"I, Professor Snape, hereby grant permission for the Slytherin team to use the fields for practice today for they have to train their new seeker.."
Wood read the note out loud.
"You have a new seeker...who?"

I moved to the side a little to reveal Draco.

"Malfoy??"
Harry Potter said and my team all smirked.

"That's right...and that's not what's all new this year.."
Malfoy said and pointed at our Nimbus 2001s.

The Gryffindors gasped and Wood looked like he was going to faint.
"Where did you get those?"
A kid named Ron Weasley....probably a friend of Harry's asked us also in shock.

"A gift from Draco's father"
I said and grinned.

"At least no one on the Gryffindor team had to buy their way in...they got a real talent.."
another one of Harry's friends said.

"No one asked your opinion....you filthy little Mudblood"
Draco said sneering at the girl.

Everyone on the Gryffindor side gasped and deep down inside I wanted too also because I knew what he said was wrong.
But I just snickered like the rest of my team because I felt a little proud of the 13 year old..and also to keep cool.

The Ron kid then blasted a spell at Draco but fortunately backfired and hit him instead. He started to puke out slugs and everyone rushed over to aid him. Well all the Gryffindors did.
Me and my team laughed and also went eww a few times just to joke around.
Harry Potter and that girl took him away and the team came back to face us.

"You might've won this time Maxine but next time we going to get your little snake butts back"
Wood said giving me a look.

"Oh please...call me Max"
I said and also gave him a look while Marcus sneered at him.

"Let's go guys."
I said and lead my team past the Gryffindors to the quidditch pitch.

"Sweet victory"
I mumbled to myself and took off for the air.

A.N.-
Most of the things that the characters said I didn't make up. It came from the books and movies. I also don't own any of the characters except Maxine and maybe another one in the near future.
Also most of this scene took place in the movie and book except of course Maxine wasn't actually there.

Just trying to say that I only own so much and also J.K. Rowling owns characters and scenes too.

Also...hope this first part made since :)

                                    -Britney ❤️💚❤️