The end in friendship pt 3

3rd person's POV

As time went on, things were getting tough for the two energetic kids. It was the middle of winter; December was the month. Sherwin's favorite month. He loved how white and clear everything was, like  an empty page just waiting to be decorated with snowless streets, cool snowman's and  crystal icicles hanging from the roof sides.However, the most object that catches his attention the most were the trees, he loved how they were covered in this bright colored powder; completely camouflaged with the rest of the snow covered neighborhood. The only way to determine if the object is a tree or not is the wooden trunk. That's why Sherwin wanted to spend a fun time to share this wonderland with his best friend Jonathan, and what better place to do it than the playground forest. 

Sherwin and Jonathan walked together to the park on the streets hand in hand. Sherwin was skipping along the way because he was so overjoyed to play with the person who he admires too much. Jonathan, on the other hand, was not looking too good. He had a bright red nose, purple bags under his eyes, and had been sneezing the whole time. Nope, winter was not his thing. He never liked winter because it was too cold, and when it was too cold then the leaves start to fall, and when the leaves start to fall the animals had to leave, and when the animals had to leave then there would be no more discoveries. Yep, winter was the season where everything is gone and cold.

Sherwin's POV

"I'm sorry if I had to pull you out of bed just to go outside, especially when you're sick, but I promise you that the forest is worth watching and you're going to love it!" I said with anticipation.

"Ok, Ok, whatever you say pumpkin, listen, I don't mind getting sick for the next day because that just gives me an excuse to spend more time with you, plus, you said that this was important, so, it's important to me too." he said with a warm smile.

We were able to get through the gate to the park, but before we got to the forest I covered Jonathan's eyes and lead him to the forest because I wanted it to be a surprise. Once I lead Jonathan to a perfect spot, I uncovered his eyes. He stood there with his eyes wide. I could tell he was trying to take in the beautiful scene and was lost for words, but the only word he could muster out was "wow..."

I grabbed his arm in order for him to get his attention. "Come-on Jonathan, let's play in the snow!" I said. I let go of his arm and ran down the hill only for me to fall backwards and make snow angels.

Jonathan's POV

After Sherwin uncovered my eyes I was blown. He was right the scenery was Wonderfull, the way the trees where covered in snow, The way the icicles hanged from the branches to make it looked like crystals...It looked like a magical fairytale forest like the one's that I would read to Sherwin.

 "Come-on Jonathan, let's play in the snow!"He said as he let go of my arm and ran down the hill. He fell backwards and started to make snow angels. When he ran to the trees, he made the scenery ten times better because the beauty he had on his smile and face matches with the background. I decided to join in on the fun (even though I'm sick and my head hurts). We played for a long time. We made snow angels, snowman's, snow forts, and we even played snowball fights. We also played a new game on who can get the biggest Icicle. All was going well until I heard laughter; But they were not coming from Sherwin.

We both stopped what we were doing and looked at where the laughter was coming from. They're where a bunch of other kids who entered the playground to play with the snow as well. As long as they don't come to this forest, then I'm fine with it. Heaven knows what I will do when someone comes here, they will ruin everything. This is a special place for me and Sherwin only and I intend on keeping it that way. Suddenly my mind was pulled out of my thoughts when I saw Sherwin smile.