The Feelings are mutual.

Sherwin's POV

The movie ended and it was getting late, so, their mom decided it was time to head to bed, but then I just remembered; I didn't bring any extra clothes and I forgot to call my mom!!

"Sherwin Hijo, your mom is coming to drop off your clothes, ok? I just got off the phone telling her where you were." Well that's a relief, "Gracias (Thank you)." I responded with a smile. I walked over to Sunny and Rene to help them out with cleaning up our mess. Once we finished I walked over too Rene  "I'm going to sleep on the couch, it will give you guys less worries." I stated. "Oh, you don't have to do that, if you want y-you c-c-an sleep I-in my b-b-bed...." she offered with a...blush!? "Are you sure, I mean, I don't want to make you uncomfortable nor take over your personal space-" "it's ok, Sherwin. I don't mind at all." well that's really kind of her to offer to share a bed with her for the night. Suddenly I heard a knock at the door; I answered it.

3rd POV

Sherwin opens the door only to be greeted by a great bear hug. "Sherwin, you didn't tell me you were planning on going over to your friends house. Do you realized how worried I was?" she yelled while shaking her son forwards and backwards. "IM SORRY!!!" he yelled out while being shaken by his own mother. "Im sorry sweetie, just, contact me as soon as you can next time ok?; Any who, I drove here to give you all your stuff like your clothes, your toothbrush, your sketchbook, in case if you get bored, and you Dol-" "OK!, that's all I need, Thanks mom." Sherwin interrupted. And with one last smooch on his cheek and a wave, she was off. Sherwin then closed the Door and went upstairs to Rene's bedroom.

"Im back." he said 

Rene jumped a little and quickly slipped her diary underneath her pillow "oh, cool. ready to go to sleep?" she asked "sure, do you want me to sleep on the floor or-" "well that wouldn't be fair after all, you are the guest."

"yeah, but, neither would it be fair to make you sleep on the floor in your own room too."

" you have a point."

"Why don't we just sleep together,I mean, your bed is kind'a big for both of us, that is if you don't mind.

Rene smiled "I don't mind at all."

Sherwin's POV

Me and Rene both decided to brush our teeth together. While I was scrambling through my bag for my toothbrush; My doll fell off. Rene then spotted it and gently picked it up, inspecting the plush. 'Oh no' I closed my eyes and waited for an insult, and slap, and expression, anything!......but......it never came......." oh what a beautiful girl." huh? I opened my eyes and saw Rene cradling the doll In her arms like a baby. I stood there not knowing what to say next. "What's her name? I snapped out of my thoughts. "huh?" "I said what's her name?" she asked again while playing with my doll's hair. "oh, um...h-her name I--is Naomi." Why am I stuttering? "oh, what a cute name, it really suites her. How did you meet her?"

" Well, when I was 5 I had trouble sleeping because of....personal stuff and my mom tried to give me a stuffed animal, but, It didn't really helped, at all. So she took me to the toys store. I went into 3 different toy isle, but none of toy's never really caught my attention.That is, till I found one isle in particular that had caught my attention. Once I stepped foot into that section, they had a full row of dolls. They all had blonde hair and a pretty pink dress saying 'mama'. They all said it in union until the words were getting louder and louder until......"Dada!" I could have sworn I herd it behind the boxes all the way in the end of the shelf and ran. I ignored all the other dolls and reached my destination; I moved the boxes aside and there, I found a browned haired doll with a purple dress with a matching purple bowtie. And what was special about her was that she would always say that one word that touches my heart "Dada!" since then, I haven't had troubles sleeping ever again."

Rene gave looked at the doll and gave her a kiss on her head "touching." she said with a smile.

" she said with a smile