Hehehe nsfw warning😈

Iraq wonders into the empty warehouse for his overnight job. He was just going to do a routine check and move around some boxes until... He hears a strange trickling sound. He quietly stalks the warehouse, checking behind boxes. The sound gradually turns louder, and he thinks... Someone is peeing? If someone broke in here to steal stuff... Iraq would get in a lot of trouble. There's no way he will overlook this. He turns past a wall made of boxes and finds a purple haired stranger breathing heavily and peeing, one hand down his massive cock.
"Ah- Uhm... I'm sorry I-" Iraq embarrassing stutters. Seeing the pee flow freely from his dick along with his horny face gave him an instant boner. The boy stops peeing, looking ashamed.
"Oh I.... I'm sorry. I shouldn't be here huh?" He removed his small hand from his throbbing penis.
"Um... You aren't going to finish or anything..?" Iraq asked, surprised by how quick he is to zip up his pants
"Well, yeah, you caught me so like... Game over? Nishishi... That's what I would say if I wasn't a lier!"
Iraq examines this character one more time. Wow, he's kinda sexy. His young face with tiny freckles over the bridge of his nose, greasy hair with too much hair spray sticking at weird angles. And to top it all off, a huge cock.
"Uh, what now then..." Iraq asks, getting a little excited.
"Well obviously I'm not gonna have you take me away, so why don't you join me instead?"
Iraq is more than happy to ditch this shitty job to have some fun with this fellow.
"Sure! Yeah! Please, um... What's your name again?"
"Oh, I'm Kokichi, you?"
"I'm Iraq..."
"Well Iraq, lets have some fun.. Nishishi."
And with that, Kokichi starts aggressively kissing Iraq. It's unlike any other kiss he had in his life. It's passionate and sexy. Iraq is already hard. He excitedly pulls down Kokichi's pants, his huge dick flopping right in front of his face. Iraq immediately takes it in his mouth, not waiting for permission. The security cameras can't reach them, they're hidden by boxes. Kokichi moans and moans, sometimes shivering and shaking. He's getting close, then turns the situation around. He begins violently thrusting into Iraq's mouth, down his throat. Iraq gags, struggling to keep down his food. He could tell Kokichi is more of a bottom but wants to be a top. He does his final thrusts, and with the sharp scrapes of Iraq's teeth, he cums down his throat. Without a moment's rest, Iraq pushes Kokichi down in his now cold puddle of piss. He throws his pants aside and sits down on Kokichi's dick, no room for protest. Iraq groans from the size, but quickly adjusts and begins to go at a steady pace. Kokichi's head rams into Iraq's prostate each time, quickly taking him to the edge. Kokichi's overstimulated cock can't hold it anymore and he pisses everywhere inside Iraq's asshole. The sudden warm and wet fluid spraying all over his prostate followed by a few hard thrusts sends Iraq into climax, shivering and screaming. Kokichi thrusts through the climax before removing his dick from the cooling pee inside Iraq's ass. The two get dressed again and clean themselves up with a towel found on top of one of the boxes. No more words are exchanged as the strange tiny piss boy leaves. Iraq finds himself a little sad to see his piss buddy leave. Iraq decides to take the pee cum on the floor and put it in a tiny jar, as a reminder. He will treasure it, maybe even put it in a necklace charm.

authors note: heyy😂i hope you liked it! im kinda bad at writing segs so i hope this wasnt too bad. make sure to vote and leave comments😼