♡︎

Jungkook paced the dressing room. "Yah! Maknae." Jungkook turned to Suga who was getting his makeup done.

"Stop doing that. My heads hurting" Jungkook muttered a sorry before sitting down next to Jin.

"Hyung, what if I mess up?" Jin laughed at the youngest. "You can't. You're a perfectionist." Jin patted Jungkooks shoulder before walking away.

Jungkook sighed. "Guys, we're leaving." Rm pointed to the car. The guys got in and headed to the Grammys.

...

BTS sat on the designated seats. They had already performed and won 3 awards. The other kpop groups such as Twice and EXO didn't win anything although their performance was bomb.

"And lastly, we have some special guests performing the last show of the night." The MC, Red Velvet Irene, said (Asian economy dominating everyone). Whispers were heard around the large arena.

"Surprise guest?"

"I didn't know that."

Jungkook turned his head around, his eyes meeting Got7 Bambams eyes. Bambam shrugs before motioning Jungkook to turn back around.

"Please welcome to the stage, BLACKPINKKKK!!" The crowd went fucking wild, and wild means wild. Jungkook turned to look at his hyungs, only to find them looking back at him.

Had they known all along?

Blackpink appeared onstage in their Boombayah dance positions. The crowd cheered even louder.

"Blackpink in your area!" Jennie started. "Blackpink in your area!" Taehyung whistled loudly.

"Been a bad girl, I know I am. And I'm so hot, I need a fan." Lisa looked over at where BTS we're sitting. "I don't want a boy, a need a man."

Lisa looked directly in Jungkook's eyes as she said those words before smirking.

"THAS MA BESTIEEE!!!!" Bambam yelled from behind, Lisa laughed.

...

After Blackpink had finished all three songs, the crowd rejoiced. They were so happy that the girls were back together.

"Wow, I am, so, amazed. BLACKPINK HAS GOTTEN BACK TOGETHER!!! Sorry, that was my inner fan girl." Irene laughed.

"That performance was amazing girls, great way to wrap up the night. And with that said, good night everyone!" Irene waved into the crowd before disappearing backstage.

People were already getting up, ready to leave. But Jungkook was to jungshook to believe what just happened. "Bro you good?" Jimin said, appearing by the side of Jungkook.

Jungkook stood up. "I need to find someone." He rushed off to the backstage. Jhope walked up next to Jimin. "It is confirmed. Jungkook is still whipped for Lisa." The two boys burst out laughing.

...

Jungkook rushed to the back of the stage, bumping into many people along the way. But that didn't concern him. His eyes were still searching for someone.

Suddenly, someone tapped his shoulder making him turn around. It was Twice Tzuyu. "Oh hey Tzuyu." Tzuyu smiled. "Hey Kook. Well, I just saw Lisa." Jungkooks eyes widened.

Tzuyu laughed. "You're too obvious. Plus, everyone's been talking about you guys. When I told Lucas, he was screaming how excited he was for you guys to herb back together." Tzuyu sighed, thinking about her boyfriend who sadly was not invited to the Grammys.

Jungkook scratched his neck. "Is Lisa....?" Tzuyu smiled. "I saw her packing up her things with her other members. She's about to go, quick!!" Tzuyu pushed Jungkook to the entrance.

"Thank you!!" Jungkook yelled as he ran through the corridors. "Good luck!!" Tzuyu yelled back.

Jungkook ran out the door with people looking at him left and right. He looked around and saw Lisa and the girls just about to walk enter their van.

Jungkook ran over. "Lisa! Wait!" Lisaturned around, smile faltering as she saw him, but quickly plastering a smile.

"Can we talk?" Jungkook asked, panting. Lisa nods. "Right here." Jungkook hesitated before speaking. "I want to apologize for my actions before, you really don't deserve this." The boy hung his head low.

Lisa scoffed, using her hand to lift Jungkooks face up. "I forgave you ages ago, the messages you sent were sweet too." Jungkook's eyes widened.

"Friends?" Jungkook smiled, although disappointed. Of course they wouldn't go back to immediately dating, that'll be weird.

"Friends." Lisa pulled Jungkook into a hug, breathing in the familiar scent. Oh how she missed this.

Their moment was ruined when Jisoo along with Jin were standing next to them. "Are they seriously ignoring us? Rude." Jisoo sarcastically spoke while smiling.

Lisa rolled her eyes. "Of course not unnie. Let's all go to the after party." Lisa dragged Jisoo away from the two boys, but not before bidding goodbye.

"Just like that you're already good?" Jin moved closer to the younger one. "Mmhm. Friends." Jungkook smiled. At least it was Lisa.

...

At the after party, many of the celebrities were there. Some, like Red Velvet and EXO, has to leave early. BTS, Blackpink, Twice, and Got7 day down at a large round table.

"Cheers to the new beginning of a hopefully wonderful friendship between Jungkook and Lisa." Bambam stood up and announced.

Everyone lifted their glasses up and yelled. "Cheers!!" Jungkook looked over at Lisa, catching her looking back at him.

Lisa smiled, before nodding in his direction. The rest of the night went in a blur, but at least it was all good fun.