♡︎

Jungkook reaches for his phone, about to text Lisa saying that he was sorry but just then.

"JEON JUNGKOOK!!! GET YOUR ASS DOWN HERE THIS INSTANT!!"

Oh shit, Jin hyungs screaming.

Jungkook slowly descended the stairs.

"Yes hyung?" Jungkook replied, trying not to sound scared.

"WHY THE FUCK WOULD YOU DO SOMETHING LIKE THIS?" Jungkook was confused.

"What?"

"Lisa of course! What else?" Jungkook looked behind Jin and saw Jimin slowly backing away.

Jimin mouthed the words 'payment' before running away with a smirk. Jungkook rolled his eyes before looking back at Jin.

"I'm sorry, I'm gonna apologize to her." Jungkook looked down.

"Yea you better..." Jungkook didn't listen to the rest. But he did hear the words "you're free to go" and the boy bowed and said sorry one last time before going up to his room again.

...

After texting Lisa over the phone (I know I'm lazy), Jungkook decided to call her instead.

Lisa: Why did you call me? Text.

Jungkook: I missed you.

Lisa: Pft.

Jungkook: *frown* I'm serious.

Lisa: Yea, and I'm the queen of England.
Lisa: What do you want?

Jungkook: Well.
Jungkook: I need to ask you a question.

Lisa: Mmhm

Jungkook: Could be be my fake girlfriend?

Lisa: *chokes* W-what?

Jungkook: Nevermind.

Lisa: You wanted me to be your fake girlfriend? Why?

Jungkook: So like my parents are forcing me to find a girlfriend. And since you're like the only girl I've ever encountered multiple times plus you confessed your feelings to me, I thought it was a great plan!

Lisa: *sigh* How dumb are you Jungkook?
Lisa: *silence* Fine, but pay me.

Jungkook: Ok ok, how much?

Lisa: How about, $150 per hour? Sounds fair? Plus, you are asking the Lalisa Manoban, royal maknae of Blackpink.

Jungkook: *sigh* Sure, but you have to follow what I say. I don't wanna disappoint my parents. And I hope the lord will spare me a life.

Lisa: Um okay.

Jungkook: Ok then, I'll text you the info. Later

Jungkook hung up and rolled on his bed. His stomach had this weird feeling and he didn't like it one bit.

Its just Lisa, calm down.