Chapter 2

AN: who else also sang that ^

He had now 10 minutes to get to school before the bell goes of.
Now, he could run and risk being late because his weak body can no way get him there in 10 minute.
Or risk using magic and getting caught by the authorities cause he dont want to be 5 minutes late.
And all under the name of emergency Deku obviously used magic.

And so Deku, an intellectual began glowing green again. The soft halo surrounding him and next thing he knew he teleported into a bush?
When he wanted to be at school he didn't think that close to be right at the gate.
Either way he didn't have time to think about that, the bell was going to go in 5 minutes and he cannot waste any time.

So he jumped out, without even looking out to see if any one was there to witness him magically get out of a bush he never went into, and that would be one of his greatest mistakes.

"THE HELL DEKU!?!?"

Deku could recognise that voice from anywhere, that yell out of all the yells he heard directed at him before.
And when he turned, he definitely recognised that spiky hair and red eyes from anywhere.

"H.... hey K.... Kachaan"

Katsuki Bakugo
AKA a total douch

Deku's mind was a mess now.
Did he see me? Is he gonna turn me in? How long was he here?
While Deku stood there and sweating in fear and contemplating every worst case scenario in point five seconds, Bakugo was odly calm.
And that's never a good thing.

After Deku learnt magic he found peace in it. Its one of the reasons why he pushed everyone away. It's not like they wanted him there in the first place but he and Kachaan were always together, but not for the right reasons.
Deku was just desperate to have someone and Kachaan wanted an underling, so when he found peace in magic he didn't need friends, or Kachaan anymore for the matter.
He slowly separated from them which did more good than bad. Sure he still hit bullied but he wouldn't have to hear him berating him at every chance.
Besides, he would of have to separated. Not if he didn't want then to find out about his new found skills anyway.

But Bakugo was still standing and contemplating how the hell did Deku get out of a bush he never went into.
He was out side the gate the entire time and was about to go in when he saw a green glow from a bush and out popped Deku?
It didn't make sense for him to be in there for at least half an hour and to come out now so what. the. hell?

Thankfully this was one of Deku's smarter moments. After remembering why he used magic in the first place and stupidly risked getting exposed he saw that time and made a run for it while Kachaan was still questioning all his life choices and Deku got in class just in time for the bell to go.

After a heavy sigh and a small mental victory dance Deku began to calm down, until Kachaan slammed the door open.
And then did he remember that he still had to deal with him, and immediately he began dreading the end of school.

While the teacher yelled at him for being late and giving him a detention his eyes didn't leave Deku once.
And boy did that make him uncomfortable.
While he walked to his seat and got his books out, to having lunch and taking with his friends , his eyes never left Deku and had holes burned into his head
He really didn't want to the day to end
But sadly the last bell went