𝖈𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝖊𝖎𝖌𝖍𝖙.

kenny mccormick.

nineteenth of february, two-thousand-eighteen.

"you're so cute," i swooned, hugging him tightly, "do you agree with me?" shaking his head, i watched him lift himself to brush his lips past mine.

watching me, he grinned, "no, i know someone who's even fucking cuter," he stuck his pierced tongue out, teasing me, "kenny mccormick, great fucking guy."

you are,

why do you tell me you weren't?

"shut up, just take the compliment," i giggled, pausing to look at him, "you had a bad day didn't you?" i remarked as the grin vanished from his face, craig glanced off to the side, clearly distraught about something.

you could've told me,

i would've listened,

you know i would've.

he shook his head again as his eyes panned over to me, his space-black hair resting on the pillow beneath him, "it's nothing,"rolling my eyes, i crash onto him as the rain hit his window. 

"i think i'm a masochist,

why do i love everything that hurts?

or maybe i'm a sadist."

"do you think i'm sadistic?" i questioned him as i pulled away, craig kept his eyes locked with mine as he thought of an acknowledgement to my statement, "i dunno why i thought of it, but it was something i just remembered."

lamenting, he tilted his head to the side, "then you're the most innocent sadist i've ever met," he declared, "man, calling kenny mccormick innocent is fucking hard."

"not as hard as my-"

craig covered my mouth with his hand, "i'm going to stop you right there."

"aw, why can't we have fun."

wrapping his arms around me, he caresses my forehead, "you're the most fun i've had in my entire life."

"how can you say that?" hesitating to continue my statement, i pressed my lips against his, "we're only sixteen, you haven't had much life to compare me too," he acknowledges my truth, but he remains quiet afterwards. 

something was wrong.

why was i so oblivious?

pressing me up against his chest, he rested his head on my shoulder, "i love you, even if we're only sixteen. even if i don't know what i'm doing. even if i can't hold you every single night," he paused, "what i'm trying to say is, that i don't care, kenny, the only thing i care about is you."

then why did you leave?

why?