Chapter 5: A sleepover

[NAGITO]

Hajime... asked them to sleep at his house..?

Nagito looked very confused at first. Why would anyone want him sleeping over? He understood why Hajime asked Chiaki and Souda but.. Nagito?

He would love to sleep over at Hajime's house! Not to sound weird or anything...

Nagito nodded. 

''That sounds great Hinata-kun!''

''We could also relax a bit from all of the thinking we've done today..''
Souda exclaimed tiredly. 

Both Hajime and Komaeda chuckled.

''Good thing I brought multiple consoles with me!''
Chiaki said, a happy look on her face.

''But.. None of us brought sleepwear..''
I said, suddenly realising.

''Don't worry! I have some stuff you guys can wear, and I'll see what my mom has for you Chiaki!''

Hajime seemed quite excited about having a sleepover. 

Everything seemed to go perfectly fine, until Nagito realized it was probably going to storm. Which meant thunder. Oh no.. how embarrassing.. He shook the thought away. It was probably not going to be that bad.. right?

He rubbed his forehead slightly.

''Hey Nagito, what kind of pizza would you like?''

''Hm? I would like a cheese pizza!''

''Cool! Got it!''

''Thanks Hinata-kun!''

After a little while, the beds were all set up. Hajime had a two-person fit bed, and two mattresses on the floor. They somehow decided that Nagito and Hajime would sleep on the bed together. Nagito was kind of nervous. He tended to be a bit... clingy when asleep.  He hoped he wasn't going to embarrass himself. 

The pizza soon arrived, and everyone has gotten comfy. They were all already in their sleepwear, and decided to watch a movie.

It was hard to pick, but in the end, they chose a scary movie. Nagito has already seen it, but yet, at every jumpscare, he flinched. Sometimes he would even cover his eyes. Hajime noticed and looked a bit worried.

''You ok Nagito?''

He whispered. Nagito nodded, giving a small smile. He looked over at Chiaki and Kazuichi. Both have fallen asleep. Chiaki had her hood pulled over her head, while Kazuichi had his beanie covering his eyes.

''We should pause the movie.. They're asleep..''

Hajime pressed pause. Nagito only now realised how close he had been sitting to the other boy. A blush appeared, as he smiled slightly.

'' We should carry them to bed.. I'll grab Souda, you get Chiaki.''

Hajime nodded. Nagito went over and carried Souda on his back upstairs. Hajime did the same with Chiaki. After they put them under the sheets, they both sat down on Hajime's bed. 

''So.. What do you want to do?''

''Hm.. Maybe we could just.. talk.. about life and stuff..''

Nagito suggested. Hajime nodded.

''Alright then..''

They talked for a while, mentioning their friends, favorite food, favorite movie etc.

Nagito started getting sleepy.

''Hey Hinata-kun.. do you mind if I go to sleep..?''

''Oh no! Not at all!I was actually getting sleepy!''

Hajime smiled.

''Alright then.. sleep well Hinata-kun!''

''Sleep well!''

both of them turned around, so their backs were facing each other.

                                                                       [HAJIME]

As soon as he heard the first thunderstrike, he saw Nagito flinch. After the second one the whimpering began.

''I'm sorry.. so sorry.. make it stop..!''

He was worried for Nagito. 

Then, he did something he never expected himself to do.

He crawled over to Nagito, and embraced him in a hug from behind, hiding his face in Nagito's fluffy hair. The other boy seemed to calm down, and whimper less.

Little did he know, Nagito was clingy when asleep.

As soon as he fell asleep, Nagito turned around, and hugged hajime back, wrapping one of his legs around him. Their faces were now... facing each other (the author realised how stupid that sounded). Hajime was sleeping peacefully, now cuddling the other boy.

(A/N : sorry if this is short! The MHA movie is out this weekend in my country, and I can only go if I do my schoolwork! Thanks sm for a 100+ reads! I really appreciate it!)