Chapter 1

Carissa's P.O.V (remember she just told ross she's pregnant again)

I walk to the sink, leaving Ross there, shocked. "You can't be serious! You're lying to me!" He shouts and walks next to me.

"Is it a problem!? 'Cause I don't see what the big deal is!" I say as tear stream down my face.

He quickly wipes them away. "No, baby don't cry. No, please don't cry." He begs.

I shrug and pull away from him. "I don't see why it's such a big deal.." I whisper as more tears make their way down my face.

He wraps his arms around my waist. I gently push him away. "We've been engaged for two- three years, now! You said we could get married when the kids were two!" He yells and throws his fists on the counter.

I slightly jump. "Again, Ross, I don't see the problem. It's just as much your fault as it is mine." I say, growing scared.

He must've noticed I got scared because he calmed down a bit. "I just wanted to get married before we had another." He sighs.

I spin around on my heels, my face red with anger. "What's it going to change if we're married!? You're still going to go fuck other girls!" I yell and storm to the living room.

He follows me slowly. "It was a one time thing!" He says defensively.

I shake my head. "once a cheater always a cheater." I whisper and start to slide the ring off my finger.

He kneels in front of me and stops me. "Don't you dare." He growls and looks up at me with soft brown eyes. I slide it back on and fiddle with my fingers. "Look at me, please." He says quietly. I look up, into his apologetic eyes. "I promise, it won't ever happen again." He says somberly.

I shrug. "It's not just that." I whine in a whisper as tears make their way down my face.

He slides onto the couch next to me. "Then what is it?" He asks as he pulls me into his arms.

I pull away, but he leaves his arms around my waist. "That's part of it.. when you start to scare me when you're slamming things and trying to break shit, I get worried about the kids."

He pulls me back into his arms, this time I allow him to. "Baby, I'd never hurt you or the kids." He promises. His hand travels to my stomach and I just let him leave it there. "Never.." he whispers as I feel one of his tear drops on my neck.

I nod and stand up. he looks at me with a 'wtf' look. "I'm still mad at you." I say and cross my arms over my chest.

He sighs and nods before I walk out of the room. I stand behind the sofa and watch him. he pulls his knees to his chest and rests his head on them. "It's all my fault." He whispers. I can tell he's crying. "i knew she'd hate me. I shouldn't have been so fucking stupid."

I sit next to him and rest my head on his shoulder. He quickly looks up and wraps his arms around me. "We have to go to your parents' to get the kids and for dinner." I whisper after about ten minutes.

He nods and stands up, extending his hand to me. i take it and he leads me upstairs. We quickly change and I wipe off the smudged makeup. "When can we get married?" He blurts as I grab my purse.

I shrug and walk out of the house. He follows behind me, locking the door behind himself. "I don't know.." I sigh as we get in the car.

The whole ride was silent. I could tell he was thinking of something. He seemed deep into his thoughts. "How far along are you?" He asks as we pull in the driveway.

"Three weeks," I say as he shuts off the car.

He nods slowly, still thinking. "Okay.. we plan the wedding tonight, book everything tomorrow and we're married before you're three months." He says quickly.

I giggle. "Ross it isn't that easy. Plus, I don't know if I want to marry you that soon." I say and get out.

He gets out also. When we approach the porch, he stops me. "Please, don't say that." He whispers with tears streaming down his face.

I wipe them away and kiss him gently. In that moment I knew, tonight wasn't going to be very well. How? Because, he barely kissed back and seemed pissed when I pulled back. I also knew I wasn't the last person he kissed.

.

.

.
a/n

Drama alert!
Happy holidays everyone!
I can't wait until I write the next chapter! I have the best idea.
Kinda a cliffhanger, I guess.