Chapter 18

•Three months later•

Ross has been next to me every day for the past month and half, as my heads in the shitter every morning. Whenever I'm sitting down, he pulls me onto his lap.

The kids seem really excited to have a little sibling around. They've been helping Ross bring up the crib from the basement, they cleaned out the treehouse yesterday, and they're helping me a lot.

=====

Shor runs up to me with his old baby clothes. "Mommy, is it a boy or a girl?" He asks as I get ready to leave.

I giggle quietly to myself before lifting him onto the counter. "I don't know yet. Daddy and I are going to find out as soon as Aunt Ashley and Uncle Riker get here."

He nods, thinking about something. "Okay, can I have a cookie before you leave?" He asks with an innocent smile.

I laugh and give him a cookie. "Here you go, baby. Go get daddy," I say as I push him towards the stairs.

Ross, Sadie and Shor come back, moments later. "Let's go, babe." He says after Riker and Ashley walk in.

I nod and we go to the car.

~~

"Not again," I groan as we walk back to the car.

Ross smiles. "Round two, heh," he laughs.

I roll my eyes playfully. "Ross, do you know how long it took me to work off that weight from the twins?" I don't let him answer. "Two years! I was finally able to wear a bikini!" I groan.

"You always look beautiful, babe. I don't care how big you get." He says as we pull in the driveway. "You always turn me on. Especially when you're mad or frustrated," he smirks. I fake glare at him as he turns to me. "Yep, I wanna fuck you so hard right now," he says before shoving his lips sloppily onto mine.

I widen my eyes as he kisses me wildly. I slowly let them close as he pulls me onto his lap. I pull back, breathless. "Ross," I breath out.

He nods. "I know," he laughs. "If you can hold off until tomorrow, because the kids start school, I have a present for you." He smirks deviously.

"Is it your tongue?" I ask as we approach the porch. "I think it's your tongue," I declare as we walk into the house.

Everyone turns their heads to us. "is it a boy or a girl?" Riker asks impatiently.

"Boy," I sigh.

"And a girl," Ross adds as he kicks off his shoes.

Riker and Ashley's eyes widen. "Again!?" They gasp in unison.

I nod, looking at my hand on the counter. Ross wraps his arms around my waist supportively. "Yep, but Rissa didn't want twins again."

"Who the fuck has two sets of twins!? Who the fuck has the same gender twins!?" I yell. "Yes, I'm happy. But I didn't want twins again. it took me two years to get off all that baby fat."

I storm up to my room, Ross hot on my heels. "Carissa, stop!" He grabs my arm and spins me around. His whole hand wraps around my wrist, making him look down at it. "You've lost so much fucking weight," he mutters. I rip my arm away from him, only to have his lips placed on mine. I raise my hands to his chest to push him away but end up keeping them on him. He shoved me against a wall and pulls back. "Chill out," he says before walking away.