flashback end

recap: i shouldnt have ever trusted him...

⚠️trigger warning⚠️

y/n's pov
i walked to the bathroom knowing what was going to come next. the thought of alex posting those pictures everywhere couldnt stop rattling around in my brain.
i looked at myself in the mirror. i hated myself more than anything right then and there. i reaches for the medicine cabinet and grabbed the pack of razor blades that was sitting on the top shelf. i grabbed one of the blades and held it against my wrist dragging it across. cutting was the only way i could cope.
in only a couple days everyone had seen or heard about the pics i sent to alex. girls would call me a slut in the bathroom and guys would call me a hoe in the hallways. even the teachers knew. THE FUCKING TEACHERS. i could tell by the way they looked at me.

~ end of flashback ~
i had almost for gotten about that because it had happened nearly 2 years ago, but of course my mind had to remind me. that was probably the worst year of my life.

i put on this outfit:

(you can choose) hair and makeup:

(you can choose)
hair and makeup:

by the time i was ready it was 5:00 (time for the neighbors to come over) "hi i'm mr

by the time i was ready it was 5:00 (time for the neighbors to come over) "hi i'm mr. wolfhard, but you can call me eric," said the neighbor "these are my two boys nick and finn." finn smiled at me and nick waved. "hi i'm y/n nice to meet you" i said to finn and he said hey back.
after dinner i invited finn and nick up to my room so we could talk on the balcony. nick whispered something to finn and finn got all embarrassed. i assumed it was nothing. "i dont feel too good, so im gonna go home a little early. and by early i mean now. byeee" said nick. he walked down stairs and sure enough he just left. it was only finn and i sitting on my balcony at this point. i wanted to get to know him better so i asked him if he wanted to play truth or dare. he said sure so i asked him "truth or dare" he thought for a bit then answered with truth. "ok but you can't lie-" i said but i was cut off "well yeah no shit sherlock that's kinda what truth is" finn said then laughed "tell me your deepest darkest secret" i said continuing our game. he hesitated then said "i push people away because i'm scared of them using me for fame." he answered. "wait what fame" i asked stupidly "you ACTUALLY dont know" he said kinda surprised "well yeah that's why i asked, finnie" he acted like he didnt like the nickname but i could tell he did. "ya know straanger things..." finn asked "well yeah duh" i said dumbly "y/n..." he said. it took about 10 seconds of him staring at me dumbly until i realized that he was THAT finn wolfhard. like the one from it, and stranger things, and the turning, and the goldfinch. i had seen all of those movies and i loved all of them so i had NO idea why it didn't click. "ohhhhhhh i'm really fucking stupid" i said once it clicked. "ok so truth or dare" finn asked. i thought then i finally chose dare. "tell your crush or a random person in your contacts that you love them" he said and i glared at him. he had given me his number and snap when we went up stairs. I thought about being bold and just texting him but i didn't. "i don't have a crush so that's easy" i said and scrolled through my contacts and let him pick who i would send it to. he finally chose a contact and it can you guess who it was? alex, of course it had to be alex. "umm not him please" i said hoping he would let me choose another person. "nope no chickening out" he answered "no finn you don't understan-" he cut me off "i don't care you have to or i'm not talking to you anymore." i started to freak out as soon as i sent the message. he could tell that i started to freak out and comforted me. *buzz buzz* it was alex. "ily too bbg ;) we need to meet up again sometime 😏" i nearly started crying when i read the message. "i never should of sent those pictures. THOSE FUCKING PICTURES" i said and started crying. then i told finn the story. he was so nice about it "it's ok n/n we all make mistakes, i know your gonna say some shit like 'this is different' but it sounds worse than it actually is. i promise." he said and hugged me. that was the sweetest thing anybody's said to me in years. this man ugh. he's gonna drive me crazy. i- i think i love him no no that's crazy you just met him. i thought and thought. i couldn't get him out of my mind for hours.

a/n: i'm so so so so so sorry for taking so long to update ugh i'm so bad at this. ps thanks to the 5 people who have consistently read these chapters :) ily guys. please give me suggestions 😅 i think i have an idea for what to do with this story but idk. btw the title is a COMPLETE joke. i saw a video saying that they were all different fonts of people and i thought it would be funny. sorry for that lmao -k