sᴜʀᴘʀɪsᴇ!

Emma Pov

One day Ari and I are in gym walking laps the day before April vacation, the last day of march, when we are called down to the office for dismissal. As we get there I hear voices singing and they sound familiar, really familiar. Almost like 5 Seconds of Summer, but it can't be, then I remember my make a wish manager telling me that I should get my make a wish any day now, and I remember my make a wish was to go behind the scenes of a 5SoS concert and hang out with them for that week. As soon as I realize this I look over at Ari and say "Ari don't freak out but I'm pretty sure we're about to go behind the scenes of a Five Seconds of Summer concert." She immediately proceeds to freak out. 

"ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME EMMA, BECAUSE IF YOU ARE IT'S NOT OK!!" She screams at me. "I'm not joking. That was my make a wish and I think I'm about to get it." I tell her.

"Ok ok... deep breaths Ari it's not like you're about to meet your Idols or anything oh wait You Are!" She says obviously freaking out but trying to hide it. As I open the door my eyes immediately land on Luke seems how he's the tallest, his height extended with the about 2-2 ½ inch heeled boots. My eyes then fall on his curly blond hair, to his sharp box jawline, then to his distinctive blue eyes. I see he is wearing a leather jacket and is casually holding the sides of it, and is wearing a pair of black skinny jeans, he also has a white undershirt. I then see Michael with his straight blond hair, bright green eyes, and sharp jawline. He's wearing a black kimono-like shirt with black jeans, and a silver necklace. Next, I see Calum with his short brown curly hair, brown eyes, and sharp jawline. He's wearing a gray undershirt with a black suit jacket over it and black jeans. Finally, my eyes fall to Ashton with his curly auburn blonde hair, hazel eyes that can look other colors depending on the light, and his sharp jawline that looks like it could cut you. He's wearing a black form-fitting tee shirt and it is not ok because holy biceps I mean his entire upper body is ripped but holy biceps. He's also wearing a pair of ripped black jeans with black lace-up combat boots.

"Surprise!" They sing in four-part harmony noticing our presents. Even though I knew that they were going to say something, I'm sorry, I may let out a very small fangirl scream, especially when I notice that Luke is almost sitting on top of Michael, like the way that Finn and Jack sit.

"Are you not surprised?" Ashton asks us.

"Oh I am, I'm just trying to hide it," Ari says.

"You should've heard her in the hall when I told her," I say.

"EMMA SHUSH!" She yells at me.

"Moody much?" I ask

"No, just..." She pouts at me.

"Ah, I see," I say slowly nodding my head. She blushes a little and hides her face in her sweatshirt.

"ANYWAY...Hi!" She says, directing the attention to the boys sitting in front of us.

"Mornin'." The boys say in their adorable Australian accents. Ari and I look at each other for a moment, knowing exactly what both of us are thinking. This is going to be an amazing week. I can tell Ari's fangirling at Michael and Luke as she looks at them, and then back at me, just by the way she almost squeals at the two sitting on top of each other.

"Mornin," I say to them.

"What's your accent?" Luke asks from on top of Michael. Referring to the strange accent speech impediment thing I have.

"It depends on the person. I've had people tell me it is a British accent, others have told me it's a New Jersey accent, once someone even said it was Australian. So it really depends on the person. And it's technically a speech impediment," I answer.