Nooo... 🥺😭 Part 2

Part 2 xx

Dianne's pov:
I ran into Joe's room as fast as I could, but obviously I wasn't fast enough, because as I ran in I heard a beep then a doctor shout "time of death 3:49pm" I felt my heart shatter into millions of pieces.
I didn't get to say goodbye to my hero, my everything, I didn't get to experience life with him.
How am I gonna live without him he's become the biggest part of my life over the past year. I didn't think he'd leave so soon, I didn't think he'd go at all I didn't think if have to live a day on this earth without him.
but he's gone just like that gone. this morning turned from a see ya later to a goodbye forever. That was the last cuddle, the last kiss, the last everything the only thing that's left is memories that's it we can't make anymore. That's it he's gone...

Amy's pov:
I was trying to enjoy the show but I couldn't stop thinking about Di she isn't herself without Joe and I know for a fact she'll be in tears right now, that breaks me, to think someone who is usually the happiest person might loose the person who means the most to her makes me so upset I can't imagine how Di is right now all of her family are in Australia and we're 2 hours away, Ben promised me that straight after the show we can drive to London to see Di but I don't know if she'll last that long by herself...

Ben's pov:
I know Amy can't finish this show. She can't stop thinking about Dianne and I know she's not gonna last till the end so I spoke to pasquale and we decided that him, chloe and Patrick would finish the show so that me and Ames could get away to the hospital before everyone came out to stage door. We set off to the hospital, amy cried the entire way and that breaks me, she cares so much about dianne and I can't imagine what dianne will be like when we get to the hospital.

Hope you enjoyed this one I don't know if I'm gonna do a part 3 xx