Stuff I care when writing

Have some spaces between the text, it makes easier to read, plus you can comment easier.

Do not have too long, or too short sentences. Too long one may seem a bit forced, while shorts are too plain. But somewhere short sentences help making their content emphasize.

Do not repeat words if possible. It's a cruel thing, most often with names, but try adding nicknames, and use pronouns.

Do not use too many pronouns tho, as it can be confusing to find out who's who.

You can repeat words but not too often. If you use too many synonyms, it will make the story seem a bit artificial, strained.

Use various adjectives to spice up things, make it easier to imagine, but don't go too far.

Have a vague idea of the story. You don't have to know exactly what wil happen, as inspiration can hit in the middle of writing, but don't just go that I'm gonna write, have a basic plot, and know what the end will be, so you can make the story to end there.

Judge your writing. Just read it, and think about what can be better, but don't be too critical.

Be patient! It's rare that it's gonna be good in the first time. (If you knew some of my old writings... But they were sadly deleted) Practice, and you'll get better.

Read! If you read other book, stories on the genre you want to write, read them carefully, and take some mental notes, how can you use some of the words, composition in your storys.

And finally: Do not stress about it, if it isn't good at first, it will be better in the second. You can ask for criticism if you upload it, but you can get better just from learning by yourself. Do dot write just because of others, bc it can make writings strained.

This is not written by a professional writer, I do this as a hobby. If you think otherwise, it's ok, we have different takes on things.