CHRISTOPHER'S POV

"Sooooo you're saying my brother was drugged?" I asked, trying to make sense of what Michael had just told me.

"Your guess is as good as mine, but it adds up. Do you know anything about Ketamine?"

"Yes, it's a sedative. Whoever did this probably wanted Benjamin to feel pain, but didn't know much about pharmacology. Ketamine also provides pain relief." Izzy cut in.

"Well I guess that makes sense... Why'd you have it in the first place?" I asked him.

"Well... My psychiatrist prescribes me with antipsychotics, because I have some... Issues... But when my mom packed my bag she must have mixed up some of my fathers medication for his patients with mine..." He paused. "My father's a doctor." He explained.

"Well, who would do this?" Izzy asked.

"Someone who didn't want Benjamin to figure out it was them who killed Richard? He was making a list, right Steve?" Nadya asked. The longest sentence she'd said since yesterday.

"Um... Yeah... Yup..." Steve replied, rubbing that back of his neck nervously. I figured he must be really freaking out right about now. He didn't deserve this, unlike most of us he hadn't done anything bad to get here. I shuffled over to him and hugged him. I could feel his shoulders tense, before melting into the embrace.

We sat on the floor. Luca and Dominic were looking after my brother, and the rest of us were in a circle, discussing what had happened.

"It'll be fine." I told Steve. "It's stopped raining, so they might be able to get us out soon?"

"I wouldn't... Get your hopes up..." Benjamin said, wincing as he tried to sit up. I let go of Steve and ran over to him.

"Ben! You're awake! I was so worried about you!!" I hugged him.

"Why? My arteries are in tact, and you stopped the bleeding in time." He asked, coldly.

"Well jeez! I didn't know that I wasn't allowed to care about my brother." I said, pulling away.

"If we let our emotions govern our actions, we'll all end up dead. Ouch!" He winced. "Does this school have wheelchairs?"

"Yes, yes it does." Michael said.

"After Michael stabbed me I had to use one. I know where they are, I'll be right back." Nadya said, getting up.

"Wait! You could get hurt! Or... or killed!" Izzy pleaded.

"...And?"