Waking Up Next To You

Day 3- Waking up next to you(Dazai x Akutagawa)

Who would believe that Dazai Osamu would be right know waking up next to his ex-subordinate and just look at how adorable he was when he didn't have a resting bitch face and wasn't working? No one maybe except Mori and Atushi the first because no one thinks that he ever thought like normal people and the second one because he knew this two better than anyone and never expected the normal and possible since he was saved by Dazai but here we are.

Dazai everytime he was able to wake up with his husband at his side(what happens in Las Vegas stays in Las Vegas except if you are Dazai because you will "accidently" tell about it to everyone) was like a blessing because Akutagawa was adorable when sleeping especially when he decided that he wanted to cuddle more in Dazai's arms.

Telling the truth neither of them thought that this would be their future because of their past but in the end they fell in love and got together(Akutagawa still says this is all Jinko's fault and Dazai can't say he doesn't agree while Atsushi will smile innocently before saying that he didn't do anything and Ranpo will laugh in the background). They loved everything about their love life but their favorite was being able to wake up next to each other and know that this wasn't a dream or illusion.

Slowly Akutagawa started to wake up and Dazai smiled seeing how cute his husband was and when Akutagawa opened his grey eyes he was met by Dazai's dark brown ones. They stared at each other eyes until Akutagawa moved his head to kiss Dazai softly.

"Good morning Osamu" said Akutagawa with a little smile

"Good morning my cute husband" said Dazai with a smirk and received a weak punch in his shoulder from Akutagawa before kissing his husband again.

Yeah waking up in the morning, evening or night with the person you love at your side was the best damn thing in the world and Dazai and Akutagawa knew it better than anyone since sometimes they were able to wake up like this because of them working in opposite sides even if their bosses were dating/married(no one knows for sure about this one).