At the third life

Day 5- Third Time's a charm(Fukuzawa x Mori)

It was in the third time that they met that they were finally able to be together. The first time they were born as normal humans and become writers, in the second they were the bosses of rival sides and one of them did things that were unforgivable and finally the third time they were born in a world similar to the second one but both were in the same side and fought for a better tomorrow.

They had memories from their two other lives so it wasn't difficult for them to fall in love and be together when they had known each other for so long and had fallen in love years and years before. Fukuzawa still wasn't completely happy with what Mori did in his past life but he loved him anyway and both promised to give a better life to the people they had met in their last life.

Mori wasn't proud of what he did in his last life but he would be happy in this life with the man he had always loved and would try to do good to the people he had hurt and destroyed before.

In the end both man in their wedding day when being surrounded by everyone they loved the only thing in their mind beside how much they loved each other was that the phrase "third time's the charm" was true and was proved by both of then.