Trust

(This is a mess, but bare with me.)
3rd person POV

The cold brisk air hit Schlatt's face. A pink cloud puffing out his cheeks. He took a steady breath out, letting a small foggy cloud pass through his lips.

Schlatt opened the door, the bell ringing threw his ears. Distant chatter could be heard from the small groups of people in the diner.

He walked to the bar and took a seat on the stool. Waiting for the bartender to get to him, so he could get his regular morning coffee.

"Good morning, what can I get you?" A man with brown curly hair and an apron that fit his waist perfectly stood across the bar.

Schlatt looked at the name tag that rested on the bartender's shirt. "Wilbur, huh, I've never seen you around before. You new here?" Schlatt asked, sitting up a little bit straighter than before.

"Yes I am, just moved from England. I assume you come here often?" Wilbur asked, leaning against the counter.

Schlatt smiled. "Every morning sense I got out of high school." Schlatt looked at the boys features. Wilbur had a small amount of pink plastered on his cheeks.

Wilbur too, was checking out the man in front of him. But his thoughts where soon interrupted. "Soot, Get a move on, you've got more people to serve!" A man yelled from the back.

Wilbur stood up properly. "Sorry, what was it you wanted again?" Wilbur asked. Schlatt smirked. "You number would do nicely." Wilbur blushed at Schlatt's remark.

"Soot, don't make me say it again!" The man yelled. Wilbur scurried along, going to the other people and asking them for there orders. Leaving Schlatt behind.

Schlatt stayed quiet, tapping his fingers against the counter. "That  failed." Schlatt whispered underneath his breath. Disappointed, he stood up from the stool and started walking to the door. Not caring about the coffee.

Wilbur made the next customer their order. Running back and forth, hoping his shift would end faster. He looked back to the spot the man once sat and searched frantically.

"I never got his name." Wilbur whispered. He looked at the clock and then too the door. He noticed the man walking out the door, the bell ringing.

"Fuck it." Wilbur said, talking off his apron and placing it on the counter. He took a pen and paper, writing something down hurriedly. Wil put the paper in his pocket. He quickly walked to the door as he watched the man walk outside.

Schlatt walked to his car and unlocked the drivers side with his key. "Hey, wait up!" Wilbur shouted from the diner's entrance. Schlatt looked, tilting his head in confusion.

Wilbur jogged to Schlatt's car till he was face to face with him. "I never got your name." Wilbur smiled widely. Schlatt chuckled. "The names Jay, but I prefer to go buy Schlatt." They both smiled.

Wilbur reached into his own pocket, pulling out a piece of paper. "Oh here's what you ordered." Wilbur handed it to Schlatt.

Schlatt took the paper and unfolded it. "903-456-7884 ~Wilbur" Schlatt smiled, putting the paper in his pocket. "How much longer is your shift?" Schlatt asked.

Wilbur looked back at the diner and then back at Schlatt. "Technically, not for another hour. But for you, I'll end it quickly." Wilbur said, moving closer to Schlatt.

"That is, only if your okay with that of course." Wilbur said smirking. Schlatt blushed, biting his lip. Schlatt stepped closer to Wilbur, there bodies barley touching. "Works for me." Schlatt said looking deep into Wilbur's eyes.